did any of yall like the show "Family Guy"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
just like Ren and Stimpy, it was stopped before it got played out. I loved both of these shows and its sad that they are gone now but if you didnt tape some of them mothafuckas then you assed out! I got like 90% of the ren and stimpys on tape but never taped the Family Guy cause it was always on at some random time that i was unprepared for. Shit!

Jul 16, 2002
hell yeah

LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
just like Ren and Stimpy, it was stopped before it got played out. I loved both of these shows and its sad that they are gone now but if you didnt tape some of them mothafuckas then you assed out! I got like 90% of the ren and stimpys on tape but never taped the Family Guy cause it was always on at some random time that i was unprepared for. Shit!
i liked the lil' baby, who's voice was kelsey grammer, he was sick.....ren and stimpy was the shit....
" what rolls in pairs, what rolls down the stairs, what rolls over in your neighbors dog.... what great snack, what fits on your back, it's log,log,log.... it's big it's heavy it's wood, log log it's better than bad it's good...."lmao remember that?!?!?!?!

Aug 17, 2002
FAMILY GUY WAZ FUCKIN FUNNY. BUT I DONT THINK ITZ FUNNIER THAN THE $IMP$ONZ. BUT THE $IMP$ONZ ARE PLAYED OUT -N- THEIR EPI$ODEZ ARENT AZ FUNNY AZ THEIR OLDER ONEZ.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fa sho i liked that show!!!! that lil muhfucka stewy or whatever, hes a RIDER!!! lol u see dude tryna kill his mom and shit for makin him eat vegetables LOL.....

Jun 6, 2002
Re: hell yeah

IbThat_bitch said:

" what rolls in pairs, what rolls down the stairs, what rolls over in your neighbors dog.... what great snack, what fits on your back, it's log,log,log.... it's big it's heavy it's wood, log log it's better than bad it's good...."lmao remember that?!?!?!?!
I remember that shit!!!! lol

Aug 17, 2002
yeah i dowloaded all of the mpegz. i alwayz watch it on my dvd player do yall remember when peter opened a bar in hiz ba$ement or the one where peter findz out he haz a relative whoz black $o he $tartz being black. that $how waz fuckin funny. why did they cancell it?

May 3, 2002
I thought this show was more for slow people than humourous, but it was still entertaining. My cousins laughed at every "joke" while I only found humor in about two or three "jokes."
If you think about the show psychologically, it makes sense, but the reality is nothing to ridicule or laugh about. The father had a low self-esteem and used the son to raise it, but lowered the son's. The daughter's intelligence was held back and her social esteem was hurt by her father's ridiculing. The mother was... I forgot. The infant was the most intelligent person, but was always angry and hostile because he was always ignored. The dog was neutral.