DICE AKA HEETER KAL UPDATE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2003
DICE IS WORKIN ON NEW MIXTAPES FEATURING ARTISTS FROM THE BAY AREA AND THE SHOW ME STATE...HE'S GETTIN' CLUB SPINS IN THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA AND WE PITCHIN HIM TO THE CLUB D.J.'S WE MESS WITH IN THE BAY AREA TONIGHT. FANS OF TECH N9NE AND TWISTA HAD BETTER CHECC THIS K.C. GEM OUT.
HTTP://WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/DICEAKAHEETERKAL

FOR COLLABS WITH DICE AND SHOW BOOKINGS GET AT TRUB AT IZM PAKT PRODUKTSHUNZ 1352
408-239-3977, 1-877-445-4742 OR [email protected]

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Dice was coo..

Woo woo shit, which I think dice was at one point seemed below average.. The popper was on the cd though, dice had some spits on boy bigs shit....

Yall should check him out he is grindin

Dec 1, 2003
Dice killed the Grant Rice "The City" compilation and thats straight from Techs mouth...As far as Woo Woo, he ain't fuccin' with them too much anymore. He is contracted thru "Rocc Bottom" and unless he gets bought out or goes thru arbitration he has to finish one album with them. So he's doin the mixtape thing on the side until he's done with them or things change for the better...S.G. produced some of Dice's newest traccs along with J.D. Da Timebomb.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Sg and jd the timebeezy are excellent picks...

Fast rap isn't my thing but dood has talent and I wish him the best, that 7 figures .. Got play alll throughout highschool..

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Speaking of fast rap....

Didn't lejo murder that missy elliot beat on settin up shop, I think tech said that was a freestyle too.. That's straight fire

Dec 1, 2003
Yea what he said...I'd have to ask but as far as I know he aint broke ties with no one, so I'm sure he still do. I went to the "Tech N9ne" autograph thing in Berkley today and called "Dice" and handed "Tech" the phone. He gave "Dice" 2 numbers and told him to call him Monday after 2pm cuzz he was gonna be bacc home recording. So hopefully we'll finally get to see those two get down on "Techs" new shit. I can't wait to hear them cats get on that fast shit on the same tracc!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
hoestly....DICE sounds alot like....Lejo...when he raps fast...mayne its just me...

Isnt...or Wasnt DICE signed to a label...that a cat named....Josh Johnson...from AGT (argentine KCK) put together.....???
i am saying this cause i remember seein DICEs name on a flyer a while back...for a performance at the hurricane....in Westport....and it was Joshs label that put it together...

just wondering..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i spoke wit josh ...like bout a month ago...he said he been in florida...that he lives there now....

so how does that work..out?...or is that a reason why it aint workin out?..

dunno....I think it crazy Josh even got a label...honestly...

Dec 1, 2003
WELL IT'S ALL FUCCED UP DICE OWES HIM ONE ALBUM OR HE HAS TO GO THRU ABRITRATION OR BUY OUT OF THE CONTRACT...DUDE AIN'T DOIN' NUTIN' RIGHT WITH DICE OR HIS LABEL AND DICE IS KINDA CAUGHT IN THAT BULLSHIT. HE'S IN TALKS WITH TECH N9NE ABOUT GETTIN' ON HIS NEW SHIT AND I'M PROMOTIN' DICE IN THE BAY AREA SO HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR HIM CUZZ HIS TALENT DESERVES BETTER AND SO DOES HE...

Dec 1, 2003
JUS TALKED TO DICE AGAIN AND I GUESS SOME CAT NAMED PAULIE TOOK OVER OPERATIONS AT ROCC BOTTOM ENT. AND JOSH IS JUS ACTIN PREZ. SO DICE IS HEADIN OVER TO PICC UP SOME TRACCS TO FINISH THE ALBUM HE OWES THEM AND SEE WHERE ITS GONNA GO FROM THERE. SO HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT...