DFresh is a scary little bitch who won't bet me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lolllll you mad tho!

you scared to take my bet....the original bet!

ha ha

$100 the Raiders don't go over 8 wins...take it or keep on dodging and ducking the original bet and most likely you'll duck this one too!
original bet always has been and always will be you predicting 4-12 or 6-10 and me saying put money on that. you tried to switch it up adding the 49ers to the mix, now you talking bout I should bet on 9+ wins? that just shows you're a scared ass bitch. either put your money where your mouth is or shut that troll shit up. you were confident on 10+ losses, I'm confident on the under, why not bet on that?

Nov 1, 2004
If DFresh was smart, he would just say that is a dumb bet because it is very likely that he would lose that bet. But instead, he is an idiot, and continues the trollified retardation he speaks in every Raider thread.

Dec 4, 2006
lol D @DJMERK7 still not wanting to take my bet...

it's pretty obvious none of you raider fans have confidence in your team winning more than 8 games..

man up and take the bet..... ha ha

Sol 1 .. I have faith in you...take the bet bro!

Nov 1, 2004
lol D @DJMERK7 still not wanting to take my bet...

it's pretty obvious none of you raider fans have confidence in your team winning more than 8 games..

man up and take the bet..... ha ha

Sol 1 .. I have faith in you...take the bet bro!
Just because I'm a fan, doesn't mean I'm an idiot. Obviously, that's not the case with you.

I don't think the Raiders are going to do shit this year. I don't think they will win more than 6 games as I've stated already.
You said they wouldn't win more than 6 but now you're switching it up.
It was funny and now it's just sad.
So many parents do drugs while pregnant and have children like this.
What a sad world. I'm sure he wears a really cool helmet though, like a Ray Wersching throw back.