dey jerkn n tha town?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
Now I been gone frm the town goin on 3 yrs.so im tlk 2 my homegurl n she tells me they aint there jerkn.im lyke no nt tha bay.we alwyz been sme originators so how we gt on dis hype.den she tell me dey dnt use a lot of the old slang?smebdy let me knw watsup?

May 8, 2008
Now I been gone frm the town goin on 3 yrs.so im tlk 2 my homegurl n she tells me they aint there jerkn.im lyke no nt tha bay.we alwyz been sme originators so how we gt on dis hype.den she tell me dey dnt use a lot of the old slang?smebdy let me knw watsup?
They jerkin everywhere bra. it's just a dance it really aint that deep. kids like to dance and follow dance trends. plus jerkin has a lot of stuff that originated from Turf Dancing.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

Translation:

I moved away from oakland some 3 years ago, So I pick up my phone and call one of my friends that is a female, and she makes me aware that they are doing this one dance number entitled "jerking". Im shocked when I hear the news of this, and inform her that people in the San Fransisco/Bay Area part of the united states Come up with their own dances and dont need to do these other dance numbers that we do not create. She then explains to me that they do not use old kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect. Will somebody please tell me why this is?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
no dey dnt b jerkyn n tha town but dey b c walkin n richmond n dey b harlem shakin n east palo alto. my homegurl told me dat dey b a town stompyn n berkeley. zodiac killer breh town bidness u c it on citaz.

Mar 23, 2004