Dexter Season 4 (links inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i cant wait. i dont have showtime so i have to wait for dl links. my only complaint is that there should be more killers and not just 1 for a whole season

Nov 7, 2006
i just got done watching season 3 on bluray and this shows is fucking awesome. cant wait for season 4 to come to bluray since i dont have shotime

May 27, 2009
Season 4 seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. I wasn't too thrilled with the first episode or two this season, but shit is definitely picking up some steam.

**Spoilers**

I'm wondering how close Dexter is going to get to the "Harry and the Henderson's" guy. I think it's about 100% that Dexter will end up killing him, but I'm thinking Dexter may get a little too close while trying to gain some knowledge. Dexter's probably going to have his true identity exposed and put his family in danger, and/or Dexter's sister is probably going to get on the right track and force Dexter to move before he wants to.

Jan 28, 2005
season 4 ending was crazy... I can't believe more people on here don't watch Dexter! This show is fucking fresh as hell. In a sense it gets a bit repetitive, but overall season 4 kept things very interesting.

Can't wait for season 5.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Yeah...that ending was crazy! Can't wait to see how the fuck it all shakes out....lots of different scenarios could arise.

Oct 23, 2009
September from what I saw. I just finished watching this too that shit was crazy man. I just got into it like 3 months ago and got hooked on it, its really good. Found a good link for anyone interested in checking it out...got all of them. I just used this site for season 4 since I got Netflix and they have season 1 & 2 on instant play.

http://tvshack.net/tv/Dexter/

Mar 20, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
season 4 ending was crazy... I can't believe more people on here don't watch Dexter! This show is fucking fresh as hell. In a sense it gets a bit repetitive, but overall season 4 kept things very interesting.

Can't wait for season 5.
the 4 writers of this show have a deep mind... i been hooked on this shit from day 1! Season 5 needs to hurry up N start!