DEW THE VOTE/REP THE STREETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
HIP-HOP CULTURE TAKE A STAND. Nows the time to REGISTER & DEW THE VOTE! We will be heard and make a change. Our culture is here to stay and will be respected. The issues affect everyone everywhere includeing the hoods of america. Come to the site for updates and more info or questions you might have on getting envolved.

http://www.myspace.com/dewthevote

Aug 23, 2005
HIP -HOP IS THE LANGUAGE OF THE HOOD!

HIP- HOP IS EBONICS, DANCE, MUSIC,STYLE AND A URBAN WAY OF LIFE! IF YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE GOOGLE IT! NOT MOUNTAIN DEW, BUT IT IS A TINY ROCK THAT FORMED A MOUNTAIN THAT THE WORLD CAN SEE! UNDERSTAND OR OVERSTAND. WE FLIP WORDS AND MAKE THEM OUR OWN. WE HAVE A VOICE. WE ARE HIP- HOP!

Dec 9, 2005
when the pharmacy would fuk up n give me promethazine red, id put sum in my mountain dew code red.

fuk that green shit tho.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Cinabite, are you Battle? If so, this is Goldies uncle. You've been to my spot a couple of times and we've also sat down at Bryants studio. While I do like the effort put forth in this song (production, recording, mixing etc) I have to honestly say that attempting to get people to get out and vote is a waste of time and shows no true awareness of how the american political system works.

If this is not Battle, feel free to pass it on. Tell em Goldies uncle "3" said it.