DEVIN THE DUDE'S 1ST SINGLE OFF NEW ALBUM PRODUCED BY COZMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2004
DEVIN THE DUDE'S NEW ALBUM "LANDING GEAR" WILL FEATURE HIS 1ST SINGLE "I CANT MAKE IT HOME" PRODUCED BY COZMO..ALSO LOOK FOR COZMO ON B.G AND THE CHOPPER CITY BOYZ ALBUM DROPPING NEXT MONTH. ALSO JUST RECORDED NEW SONGS WITH FREEWAY, AZ, HELL RELL, SHEEK LOUCH, YUNG BERG, BRISCO, BILLY BLUE and more.
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SICCNESS..

HERE'S THE TRACKLIST

In My Draws
Let Me Know It`s Real
Yo Mind
I Can`t Make It Home (Produced By COZMO)
I Don`t Chase Em`
Thinkin Boutchu
You Treat Me Cold
We Get High
Feels Good
El Grande Nalga
Me, You
Searching
Stray

Jan 22, 2007
from what I heard Cozmo should be doin' real big things very soon...I wouldn't be surprised if he had a couple of #1 hits by the end of this year.....Does he have any plans of moving to L.A. for business purposes???

Nov 7, 2004
from what I heard Cozmo should be doin' real big things very soon...I wouldn't be surprised if he had a couple of #1 hits by the end of this year.....Does he have any plans of moving to L.A. for business purposes???
Thanks Fam apreciate that.. About moving to LA, its definitely a priority for me
im just getting some thing's in order before I make that move. Believe me fam
I know how important that move is for me right now it's just a matter of time now.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Thanks Fam apreciate that.. About moving to LA, its definitely a priority for me
im just getting some thing's in order before I make that move. Believe me fam
I know how important that move is for me right now it's just a matter of time now.
Hope you still fuck with the underground bay area artists after you make that move.

Don't mean to move the focus away from Cozmo in this thread...but I think RobLo has the talent to be a similar position... dunno what's holding him back, but it's not the music.

Dec 21, 2006
coz stay workin.. i remember hearing him on killa tay's album, i wanna say its snake eyez, but im not sure. anyway, that boy got spitz and he is top notch when it comes to the slapz

Nov 7, 2004
Hope you still fuck with the underground bay area artists after you make that move.

Don't mean to move the focus away from Cozmo in this thread...but I think RobLo has the talent to be a similar position... dunno what's holding him back, but it's not the music.
Man I have deep ties in the bay area that will keep me connected forever..
Im just trying to get some international recognition before it's all said and done. Ive been behind the scene's for a long time and have paid alot of dues in the bay. I agree I think rob lo is definitely heated and extremely talented.

Nov 7, 2004
coz stay workin.. i remember hearing him on killa tay's album, i wanna say its snake eyez, but im not sure. anyway, that boy got spitz and he is top notch when it comes to the slapz
yeah it was snake eyes,that album put me on in a real way..Apreciate it homie.
Im still rappin im just waiting for the time to be right so I can show what im really capable of as an artist. Shout out to the big homie Killa Tay for letting me shine out on that album.

Jun 27, 2003
That's huge fam! I loved that beats you did for my big bro Sky on Tycoo Status. You always keep it 100 on the beats! Don't sleep on the Cozmo albums, he has heat on the mic to.