Devin (The Dude)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
mp3.com
.....on a track with First Degree The DE....

i think thatd be a tite track! DE singin and rappin, Devin singin and rappin, i could hear it now......
Devin's last album was tite as fuhk
i could hella see DE and Devin on a sicc chorus
havin it get stuck in my head 4 days!

late yall

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that would be cool, but i think Devin's best when he's doing feel-good shit, and DE wouldn't fit in with that, but it's still a good idea though

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
@ Paradine:
Man, I've been tryin to look for Devin's new CD for the longest. Where did you swoop that from? They said it was supposed to be out like a year and a half ago but I haven't seen it anywhere. Some 411 would be appreciated....

its been out for a few months i believe, i swooped it at a mom and pop shop up here in Seattle. But yeah its called "Just Tryin To Live" and i gotta say its growin on me the more i listen to it, kinda like the DE. when i first hear the new album i always think it aint nuthin like the old shit until i really soak it. but u should be able to find it at some online stores or in your tewnt!

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
@ Paradine
Preciate it man. Just heard our local shop out here in CO has had it for about a month now. Funny how I never saw it last time I was there last week though. Anyway, good lookin out!