Devin The Dude?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005

LAS I HEARD HIZ ALBUM "BLUE COLLAR BALLA" WAZ SUPPOSED 2 GO'N THRU DA PROCESSEz....

IT WAZ SUPPOSED 2 DROP IN AUGUST, DEN IT GOT PUSHED 2 SEPTEMBER, AN DA LAS I HEARD..

I KNO HE BEEN DO'N SUM SHOWz LATELY 2

- GEEzUz

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
hes been here in austin the last 2 months...hes got another show coming up in on the 18th or 16th...

hes just been touring the world...hes going to russia soon i think...i know he just got back from amsterdam and canada...

Jan 26, 2004
Yeah, 2 Tha Extreme title track was the shyt.....Had me hyped to hear the rest of the album....but I was really disapointed. There were some cool tracx on there, but it wasn't as good as the 2 albums he drooped b4 that. Just couldn't get into that CD.

Do it

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2005
xpanther206 said:
That track "Anything" using that Rick James sample is one of my favorite rap tracks of all-time. "Georgy" is the cut as well.
Three 6 Mafia used the same sample on "Da Summa". "Anythang", the title track, "Cooter Brown", "What?", "Right now","Briarpatch", "She was gone" and "Party" are my favorites on that album. Damn, that many hits on one album is rarely these days.

Devin bring some humour back into the rap-game, along with Outkast. All his albums are great, in my opinion. "The Dude", "Just tryin`ta live" and "To tha X-treme" are dope from front to back. I`m eagerly awaiting a new album.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Three 6 Mafia used the same sample on "Da Summa". "Anythang", the title track, "Cooter Brown", "What?", "Right now","Briarpatch", "She was gone" and "Party" are my favorites on that album. Damn, that many hits on one album is rarely these days.

Devin bring some humour back into the rap-game, along with Outkast. All his albums are great, in my opinion. "The Dude", "Just tryin`ta live" and "To tha X-treme" are dope from front to back. I`m eagerly awaiting a new album.
CO-SIGN!!!

Aug 7, 2002
hellyea devin is somethin when it comes to music..shit cracks me up wen that one bitch said ''i know u aint in da bathroom booboo'n'' Lol