devin the dude-waitin to inhale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
@Jacob

I was just playin noticed how i put lol in it. I thought you knew that SORRY THAT I HURT YOUR FEELINGS Buddy you'll be okay, so you can put away your lil ugly, fat baby pictures that you posted bc it didnt enetertain me. Btw im not white so that picture made no sense.

Have a nice day sunny and dont fall off that skateboard fam. I saw MTV scarred show and them falls can leave some nasty marks.

duece out!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I fucking LOVE this CD. That track wit Snoop and Andre is off the hook. Not the best Devin album, but compare it to everything else that's come out lately and its top notch.

LMAO @ people talkin about him talkin about his dick. If you dont wanna hear a dude talk about his dick, dont get a Devin album.

May 9, 2002
Stealth said:
I fucking LOVE this CD. That track wit Snoop and Andre is off the hook. Not the best Devin album, but compare it to everything else that's come out lately and its top notch.

LMAO @ people talkin about him talkin about his dick. If you dont wanna hear a dude talk about his dick, dont get a Devin album.
Yeah that track is dope.

I can see why people wouldnt like hearin someone talk about his cock all the time, but at least hes clever and funny. Imitators like Smoov-E are just not good at pulliun it off. Devin is creative, funny, and all around entertaining. And he can sing a bit too.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Gas One said:
everyone says this but no one means it.

im waiting till next week and im gonna physically cop it in stores.
i will not download that shit, knowing i can get a link right now.

devin the dude is possibly one of the few people i'll support in this game.

that album is going straight in the car w/ a blunt
i need to get the full experience.
hes put out (is it four solos?) four classic ass albums. i have to give the fifth that same respect.
4solos wich one am i missing i got the dude, just tryin, 2the extreme

and i agree 100%

Apr 25, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
This is not true. The song with Snoop and Andre has nothing to do with his dick.
neither does "good girl gone bad" or "she useta be" (well maybe a little, ha)

this is a tight album - not his best, but better than 2 the extreme and definitely worth coppin

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
but at least hes clever and funny
-She wanted to charge me $40 a nut, and I like to nut at least 3 times, so I'd be saving $120 if she'd just give me the pussy for free.

-Haha fo sho, my dick is so clean, you could cook it with some collard greens

-Hobos used 2 ask for a dollar, now those muthafuckas ask u for 3

I dont know why but some of the shit he says just cracks me the fuck up. Even that hick dude on the intermissions got me dying. He sounds just like one of my friends. Imitators try to be funny, he just legitimately doesn't give a fuck what he says.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
^^^haha i always ask him about that...i honestly have never seen one thing that ThaG likes...it could be mainstream,hip-hop,gangsta,doesnt matter,he thinks it weak

Aug 5, 2003
It Was Put Out

Hood Rat Poison said:
wtf's up with the coughee brothaz album?? i been waitin on that shit 4ever....did it come out and i just missed it or something?

i downloaded a few tracks off it..and they were fuckin dope!

It was put out but only on myspace. Devin was selling them on his myspace page, I got my copy and that shit is tight. Supposedly it's going to released in stores, don't know when though.