Devin the Dude - Suite 420 (New Album)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^and landing gear is way better than hi life. i just had never given hi life a chance, and it surprised me. and yes a lot of people know about devin nowadays but dont know him past two songs. ('doobie ashtray' is always one of them). I put on anything else and people flip out like they can't believe he made it. A lotta people think he's a "joke" rapper, so they dont take him seriously. I was at the Smokeout Festival in October and he performed and it was dope as fuck. I had never seen him before and hella people were just lookin bored as fuck. Punk ass kids.

May 27, 2009
Wat? Where you at? I hope he's making a European tour again this year. I think one of the only concerts he did in Germany was in Berlin. Too bad i couldnt see him in Amsterdam. I don't think it gets any better than that.
I live in Kaiserslautern in RP. I guess it was May 1, 2009 when he was out here. Only about 150 to 200 people showed up, but it was still fun as fuck.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Landing Gear was fucking dope IMO

looking forward to this release... Devin is definitely one of the most underrated artists in the game