deviant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
get me started out with the rewire thing.

also, where can i get some tutorials, help etc... for cubase???? is there a site dedicated to it??

May 2, 2002
Shit, I am far from a Cubase master, I just know what I need to know to barely get by. I actually am not too fond of it, cause I'm the type of person to change my mind a lot and I hate that I can only undo one fuckin time. Also, that coupled with a couple vsts sucks my system resources down to nothing. With Rewire I suggest the best thing to do is check out www.propellerheads.se they make reason and have a lot of info on how to rewire shit. My ReWire sessions are on hurt for the moment, because I did some foul shit to my Cubase program and it's sort of not working... lol

What version of Cubase are you using?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
vst 32 5.1
i dont think im gonna like that 1 undo. i am fairly good with cool edit but d sane said tracking with cool edit isnt wise so .........

THANKS FOR THE HEADACHE DSANE!!!!

:cheeky:

May 2, 2002
Phil - For some reason Steinberg went ahead and fucked up the whole Rewire system for Cubase 5.1, so if you have an earlier version or supposedly the new XP based Cubase then it will work, but unfortunately they went ahead and fucked it all up for 5.1