Deus Ex 3 (The Game that Fallout Stole From)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
You completely missed the point of me posting that.
I would appreciate some ideas of why it would suck..Also, your sarcasm of me saying its the best game is overlooked...Its voted the best game of all time by several sources....So when I say its the best game of all time I can just be noting the game developers and critics who have stated that :cool:

Its one of the most revolutionary games ever made..thats a fact, games coming out now are barely getting around to putting the gameplay as in depth as that game....Want to say thats my opinion then show your own ignorance

May 9, 2002
I would appreciate some ideas of why it would suck..Also, your sarcasm of me saying its the best game is overlooked...Its voted the best game of all time by several sources....So when I say its the best game of all time I can just be noting the game developers and critics who have stated that :cool:
I dont give a shit what other people say...i think the game sucks. Thats all that matters here, nothing more. These are OPINIONS from people, nothing more. What if the "experts" said that broccoli is better than chocolate? Does that make if fact?

Its one of the most revolutionary games ever made..thats a fact, games coming out now are barely getting around to putting the gameplay as in depth as that game....Want to say thats my opinion then show your own ignorance
There are tons of "revolutionary" games in EVERY genre.

Jun 11, 2004
Dues ex was pretty ahead of its time, but why the hate on fallout? Fallout owes way more to, say, oblivion, than dues ex. Fallout slaps on dues ex its like comparing a Ford model T to a Mercedes there's no contest.

Apr 2, 2010
Dues ex was pretty ahead of its time, but why the hate on fallout? Fallout owes way more to, say, oblivion, than dues ex. Fallout slaps on dues ex its like comparing a Ford model T to a Mercedes there's no contest.
How? lmao...I just compared it to fallout because I played Fallout 3 first then Deus Ex and was very pissed off because I practically played the same game gameplay wise...

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I guess we should all be pissed off at Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Halo, Half-Life, GoldenEye, etc since they all copied Wolfenstein 3D. Oh and I played LittleBigPlanet and then Super Mario Bros. and was very pissed off since they were practically the same game gameplay wise...

Oct 1, 2006
The new Fallout finally added a weapon modification system...Guess what, Deus Ex had that and more a decade ago...Fallout sucks and it stole from Deus Ex.
Ehh...obviously you haven't played the Black Isle's Fallouts. That's just absurd to claim that FO 3 stole from Deus Ex. Actually Deus borrowed from System Shock.

I started replaying the Deus Ex recently after almost a decade long break. Had to get it from the bay because the news of third Deus got me hyped.
It's like playing the game first time. I was rather young when I played Deus in 2000 and I didn't know English that well so the story went pretty much over my head. I gotta say that I'm enjoying the game more now than I did back then.