Deus Ex 3 (The Game that Fallout Stole From)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
Yep, did you ever play it man? Fallout 3 might of ruined it a little bit for these newer gamers but its still a good game that can hold up its appeal and revolutionary gameplay..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit, i played it ALONG time ago. i dont think i ever beat it. i remember drinking sodas and shit. it was pretty good from what i can remember

Apr 2, 2010
Haha, its just like a Duke Nukem styled FPS with Fallout gameplay...Add the ability to modify weapons with a more important and better storyline than you have Deus Ex...If you never beat it or played it while your a kid I would recommend going back and playing it again...You can order it on the PS2 for a couple bucks or dl it for free...Want a link hit me up bruddah...

Apr 2, 2010
i still got a ps2 laying around i think. can i DL on the ps3?
No, I know they have it on "Steam" on the comp...I really could throw a link for you on the comp though thats hassle free..Just click install and its as easy as that..If you wanted to figure out a way to convert it to the ps3 you could try....But I think theres too many buttons to convert the computer version to a ps3 controller...anyways I'll pm you in a minute

Apr 2, 2010
As the trailer states Early 2011...I'll estimate it in April/May myself...But I think it will be pushed back again, they plan on making it the best game ever..Which is why they aren't making a Multiplayer for it, and Square Enix and Eidos are collaborating for it...

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
I'm cautious on this one, while it was a pretty good game, Deus Ex II disappointed me severely. The first still ranks as one of my favorite games of all time.

Apr 2, 2010
I'm cautious on this one, while it was a pretty good game, Deus Ex II disappointed me severely. The first still ranks as one of my favorite games of all time.
No worries bro,

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION GAME SUMMARY:
A huge cyberpunk story with conspiracies.
Non-linear, multi-path, multi-solution gameplay.
Different ways to solve any objective depending on your play style (social, hacking, stealth or action).
Character and weapon customisation.
Action/RPG just like the first game.
Choices and consequences.
A semi-open world approach to levels and missions.
Different characters to meet and interact with.
An inventory system similar to DX1.
It's not a sandbox. It's not totally linear. It's like the best of both of those approaches.
Random explorable elements with earned experience points.
Global travel.

WHAT ABOUT MULTIPLE ENDINGS & REPLAYABILITY?
Several endings are confirmed for Deus Ex: Human Revolution - each the climax of a substantial campaign. You won't be able to experience all the augmentations or weapons on the first play through - economy will come into play. Just like in real life - you can't have it all. You can play again and have new abilities, new weapons and these will affect your game experience, opening new areas. You can't have everything at once, since some decisions will mean that you choose to forfeit something else.

HACKING & LOCKPICKING
Hacking is a major pillar of gameplay in DX:HR and is certainly not a mini-game feature like we saw in Bioshock 1. We don't have too much information right now but think of hacking DX:HR as almost a Real Time Strategy game where you have your territory that must be defended against the CPU. Again, it remains an option which you can modify with augmentations if that is the way you choose to develop your character. You can spice things up with using your hacking skills and/or your social skills to unlock new possibilities, but you never have to do it if you don't want to.

HOW DOES EXPERIENCE & SKILL POINTS FIT IN?
DX:HR will use experience gained through completing objectives, exploration, or other means to "upgrade" or "learn better use of" purchased augmentations. There is some versatility in character build; you aren't forced to use your skill points in the same manner at the beginning of the game, you can use other configurations and clear the levels of the game. You can modify yourself and your weapons to be able to do different things and also in the physical world there are different ways to complete an objective. It's about multi-path and multi-solution - it depends on your own personal style of play. But you won't be able to get every augmentation or weapon in one playthrough - as mentioned already, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is about choice and consequences, so multiple playthroughs will be required to find and use everything.

Experience Points accumulated during the game experience are spent to gain new, or improve upon, already possessed talents conferred by augmentation. As an example: everyone can shoot a gun, simple point and shoot. Only practice and experience will make you a better shot. Same applies to hacking: everyone can use a low level hacking software to help out, but skilled and experienced hackers will be faster, better, and have less risk of getting noticed while on their endeavor. You can spend skill points on augs. Weapons are upgraded by other means, such as with money or if you find an upgrade in the environment (i.e. searching off the beaten path). But your handling of the weapons are "upgraded" via augmentation (recoil and accuracy) which are basically "arm augment" related.

Taken from various sources officially released from Eidos interviews with the development team..Deus Ex 3 will pay homage to the best game ever and improve from it!
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=86841

Feb 7, 2006
I could never get into Deus Ex for some reason, probably this will change my mind.

Retribution do you have a MAC dl, I wanna try the first one out again. I think I had a bad experience with it because of me always comparing it to system shock for some reason.

Feb 7, 2006
I remember the graphics, mechanics, and story kinda pissing me off for some reason, but this looks sick. Are there MAC dls of the first one? I wanna try it out, probably just too young to appreciate it.

Apr 2, 2010
I could never get into Deus Ex for some reason, probably this will change my mind.

Retribution do you have a MAC dl, I wanna try the first one out again. I think I had a bad experience with it because of me always comparing it to system shock for some reason.
I'll look for it when I get home and pm you with a link