Deuce vs. ovarbmu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Aight dunn early...you asked for ether...and standard house rules, no dicc ridin, none of that

Boom..the boy aint been on the site in half a year but you ? please dunn I could name 30 ppl that dont give a fucc if you here /
Son approach and get ya "6 PAC" clapped and I dont mean puttin the "pump to ya beer" /
Ima just shoot at ya stomach so like "FOOD FIGHTS" ima leave ya "LUNCH IN THE AIR" /

Keyz the "HOUSTON" on siccness cause I made every body leave shit I took away "HALF OF THE SITE"
Nah fucc the hype
gimme me a week an I be shippin gold...you dont stay with caine, cant afford a "SIDEKICC" only "SCREEN YOU HAD THAT MOVE" was a "PICC AN ROLL" /
And son you mad ugly havin "MORE MAKE UP WORK" then a person who miss "10 DAYS OF SCHOOL'' /
COOL, Thas why girls a never put your "BONE IN THEY MOUTH" like them "DOGGS WHO DONT FETCH" /
Dumb nigga, I got models dat ah gimmie some head, or ride the boy/
But only time "DIMES GIVE YOU HEAD" is when you flip "SAME SIDED COINS/
Ovar you aint tough twin, I got niggas that a clap an offend ya/
And leave you like you just bought "THE LAKERS ARENA"...witta "STAPLED CENTER" /

Nigga you aint real, thats why only the bars you talk shoot/
But when you see keyz, It a "B2K'S WITH HIM", and it aint "OMARIONS GROUP"/ oh!!!
You corny nigga thats fathers a farma nigga
So if you type reccless my thugs a come bacc like karma nigga /
and clap at ya ''CAVS'' like ''CLEVELAND FANS'' nigga /
So faggit them raps you post after wont KILL NUTHIN, niggas know you weak, so in this battle they told me "TOO TAKE IT EASy" like they was askin me to "STEAL SUMTHIN"

Oh!!!!!

Holla with ya shit dunn, spit ya heart out its still worthless

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
this has to be one of rap's major showdown's/
i pick you over my head and tell people i'm throwin a 'ho down'/
think you the only one to come with a punchline/
chumps and punks get dumped get crunk and i bust mine/
you see me 'comin' and you get an 'erection'/
i'm aiming fo' all 'pussies' better wear some 'protection'/
that shit you speak about the dubs and clubs and slugs is up/
after i win i'll buy you better lines at thugs r' us/
you all 'bark' why you didn't try to come 'bite' me for
come on 'dog' do i even gotta write some more?
i hate people like you they make me sick/
you all 'pussies' imma call ya group duece 'cliq'! duece 'cliq'!

Apr 25, 2002
Deuce said:

Son approach and get ya "6 PAC" clapped and I dont mean puttin the "pump to ya beer" /
Ima just shoot at ya stomach so like "FOOD FIGHTS" ima leave ya "LUNCH IN THE AIR" /

gimme me a week an I be shippin gold...you dont stay with caine, cant afford a "SIDEKICC" only "SCREEN YOU HAD THAT MOVE" was a "PICC AN ROLL" /

And son you mad ugly havin "MORE MAKE UP WORK" then a person who miss "10 DAYS OF SCHOOL'' /
COOL, Thas why girls a never put your "BONE IN THEY MOUTH" like them "DOGGS WHO DONT FETCH" /

Dumb nigga, I got models dat ah gimmie some head, or ride the boy/
But only time "DIMES GIVE YOU HEAD" is when you flip "SAME SIDED COINS/

Ovar you aint tough twin, I got niggas that a clap an offend ya/
And leave you like you just bought "THE LAKERS ARENA"...witta "STAPLED CENTER" /
Nice punches.

Vote - Deuce.

Jun 12, 2002
Son I be in the hood with paccs a raw all year...wait til' I get my feet wet oon this again...trust me you not seein me

Jun 12, 2002
Jeah dunny thas cause the boys a mixtape rapper to the dude askin bout styles

aight it come as no great suprise that I win

anyone else tryna get embarassed like this nigga holla

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I always have a hard time reading deuce's verses. He had some crazy punches tho

Personally, I think ovarbmu's verse was a lot easier to read, but it was short, and a little simplistic. You had a few good lines:
that shit you speak about the dubs and clubs and slugs is up/
after i win i'll buy you better lines at thugs r' us/
But deuce's metaphors were enough to win this one.

VOTE - Deuce

Jun 12, 2002
Like I say dunn Im mixtape rapper, I juss key bars up while listenin to mainstream beat instrumental

You have a hard time readin cuz you a hicc that spit tobacco all day with mad speech impediments or somethin cuz what I type aint some ancient sumerian mathmatic type shit dunn...thas just some bullshit off the dome...I would hate to see the carnage after I get time to pre write real talk and you should too

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah, and you're a racist cokehead on a 3rd grade reading level, but I still voted for you.

Don't come at me with anymore racist white hick bullshit. Cuz i'm not gonna reply. So whatever reason you have not to like me, deal with it. And if its cuz you hate white folks, then i'll pray for you tonight.

Oct 14, 2004
Duece give it up, nobody wants to hear that bullshit you spitting. Whack, you and other whack faggots like you are the reason i spit, Iam trying to take your career and end it. Your a cornball nobody respects you. You dont do dirt. I remember when you had that picture of yourself in that Spongebob Square Pants Shirt. Your goofy. Cats like you dont change shit but your shitty diapers. Grow up and get out of rap because your not built to rap. You couldnt pre-write shit but your 1st grade essay. Get a real job.

Vote Ovar- He Pulled your card with the Thugs are us. Plus you talking that racism shit. You came back to get slain. No love.

Jun 12, 2002
^^^^lmaoooooo ayo corny ass hank hill niggas...ay watch dunn systematically vote against the boy keyz in every battle from now til' he restin' cuz I salted his ego in prior threads but nah why it don't even bother me......

Yeah nigga I had 5xl tall sponge bob t's airbrushed an still do cuz when you clean as a health board like me you can opt for shit like that and pull it off to a science

And the boy ain't got work ? nigga ask da feens in jersey who got it all day for cheap, fucc it now that I read this Im gonna sell every bag for 10...and anotha thing dunn last time da feds pulled over the X5 they uncovered drums of coke but they K9 took one whiff of the wares and was paralysed for 8 days after, trust me dunn the boy stay with the cane but never had a bad hip

Stealth you a corny ass fat white trailor lot ass nigga that watch WWE all day crushin beer cans on his forehead, I don't give a flyin pink shit who you votes for son, I know my shits hot err'time..so you type that nonsense to who you NEED to type that nonsense cuz I aint hearin you no way

doggs you not seein' me...

Jun 3, 2005
lol @ dude who voted ovarbmu. just cuz you got beef with the boy dont mean you gotta throw a hating vote in like that playa. deuce took it no contest.

Oct 14, 2004
Deuce said:
^^^^lmaoooooo ayo corny ass hank hill niggas...ay watch dunn systematically vote against the boy keyz in every battle from now til' he restin' cuz I salted his ego in prior threads but nah why it don't even bother me......

Yeah nigga I had 5xl tall sponge bob t's airbrushed an still do cuz when you clean as a health board like me you can opt for shit like that and pull it off to a science

And the boy ain't got work ? nigga ask da feens in jersey who got it all day for cheap, fucc it now that I read this Im gonna sell every bag for 10...and anotha thing dunn last time da feds pulled over the X5 they uncovered drums of coke but they K9 took one whiff of the wares and was paralysed for 8 days after, trust me dunn the boy stay with the cane but never had a bad hip

Stealth you a corny ass fat white trailor lot ass nigga that watch WWE all day crushin beer cans on his forehead, I don't give a flyin pink shit who you votes for son, I know my shits hot err'time..so you type that nonsense to who you NEED to type that nonsense cuz I aint hearin you no way

doggs you not seein' me...

Your a fag. You cant rap face it.

@ that cat that said I was hating, get out with that shit. I thought cats flow was better then duece. This America I do and say what I want homie. I think to myself, plus the cats racist so that right there deserves a punch in the face. So I do what I want.