Detroit Tigers will win it all in '08...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
LA Dodgers said:
thankz.

i thought it was pretty close throughout the final round. with my team holding a slight edge the whole 2 weeks until the last day. when you took an 8-6 lead. i thought you had it. but i came back.

actually only reason i got it is because jos reyer slumped big time.

it was a great season, and you had one heck of a team yourself banda del carro rojo

"Y van con rumbo al salado..... domas a dar una welta......"---Corrido de Lamberto Q
Yeah, that last day I thought I had it! But fuck it, it was close and you won it. Reyes did not steal one base, and batted like .150!

Next year it's on my friend...

Jan 28, 2005
Tigers pitching fell to shit after the all-star break. I watched them lose LIVE against the fuckin White Sox of all teams in the MLB this year. If my moms wasn't buying me so many drinks and they didn't play fireworks after the game, I woulda started a fuckin riot up in there.

And hopefully you're right about Detroit making it to the World Series next year. Leyland just signed until 2009, and that boy Cameron Maybin has rediculous talent. Im sick of Todd Jones and though I dont have anything against him, S.Casey could be replaced for somebody better. Keep Kenny Rogers. Zumaya needs to step is game up.

Indians for 07' champions.

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah. I'm rooting for the Indians.. Tigers are looking at some new parts..

I'm not sure what they are gonna do at SS/1B.. I'm sure they got A-Rod on mind for SS, and move Guillen to 1B, but that's a longshot. I heard Torre Hunter said he'd move to Left Field and come play for Detroit. So, Torre Hunter and Curtis Granderson in the outfield would be fucking sick.

Jan 28, 2005
Robby2Slobby said:
Yeah. I'm rooting for the Indians.. Tigers are looking at some new parts..

I'm not sure what they are gonna do at SS/1B.. I'm sure they got A-Rod on mind for SS, and move Guillen to 1B, but that's a longshot. I heard Torre Hunter said he'd move to Left Field and come play for Detroit. So, Torre Hunter and Curtis Granderson in the outfield would be fucking sick.
You give me great optimism my friend.

Mar 24, 2006
Detroit will get plenty of recognition now that they pulled this trade off, instead of hearing nothing but Yanks and Sox gossip every fuckin' day. Now if the Red Sox or Yankees pull off that Santana deal thats all we are going to hear for awhile....which im going to dread!

Detroit vs. Yanks/Sox in AL Championship

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahaah he upped it and they lost to the royals!!! lol and the royals aint gonna surprise no one! Lamb I told u yall pitchin is suspect! Yall lineup is crazy but pitchin is whats gonna get yall!! Got Em!!

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Hahaah he upped it and they lost to the royals!!! lol and the royals aint gonna surprise no one! Lamb I told u yall pitchin is suspect! Yall lineup is crazy but pitchin is whats gonna get yall!! Got Em!!
It's just one game homie, but you're right, the Tigers need to get their pitching together if they wanna do something this year...

Jan 2, 2004
LOL. It was the offense that cost the Tigers that game anyways, not the pitching.. Verlander was dominating the Royals until one bad pitch, and Alex Gordon knocked the fuck out of the ball.

Verlander had 4 ER against him, the relievers only had one, which was in the tenth inning.. The pitching looked solid, but they left way too many runners on base.

I do think the Royals could surprise people this year, but they'll surpise people by hovering around .500. I don't see them making the playoffs.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
We are in the TOUGHEST Division in Baseball.......Tigers will win the Division and Indians right behind them. My Royals will NOT finish last. Czar don't know shit about baseball.........

Got HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
We are in the TOUGHEST Division in Baseball.......Tigers will win the Division and Indians right behind them. My Royals will NOT finish last. Czar don't know shit about baseball.........

Got HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam dog u have alot of anger in u!! Is it because your squad has been cellar dwellars for years?? Hahhaahah!!! I aint got a problem with the Royals I was just tellin it like it is!! And no its not the hardest division in baseball!! The NL West is!! They have 4 teams that either can actually win the division!! I think yall will come in last but its not a given cause the Twins lost alot so there is a chance but a small one!! Got Em!!