Derrick Rose = Bust!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
OH MY GOD HE IS INJURY PRONE HE IS A BUST!!!!
everytime some rookie gets injured you do this shit just because ppl call ur rookie a bust. very womanish of you and ur cool ppls and everything but c'mon ur starting to act like mrsfedex/getsome406
Oden = Future regular season MVP, future finals MVP, future NBA Champion, and future Hall of Famer.

Golden State future = not doing anything with a bunch of average players, get ready for a long, painful stretch as warrior fans....

and no your not going to get Elton Brand
i know for a fact this is Mrfedex, he just uses this name to say the dumbest shit he actually believes and his real SN wont have to take the heat for it. u aint foolin no1

Jun 27, 2005
everytime some rookie gets injured you do this shit just because ppl call ur rookie a bust. very womanish of you and ur cool ppls and everything but c'mon ur starting to act like mrsfedex/getsome406

i know for a fact this is Mrfedex, he just uses this name to say the dumbest shit he actually believes and his real SN wont have to take the heat for it. u aint foolin no1
Its just jokes, buddy. I'm pointing out how stupid it is to say shit like this. Some people are just too dumb to catch it

Sep 4, 2002
LOL, yeah its me man, keep telling your self that and by some miracle I will become two people... jesus christ, thats not fuckin me, he's a god damn Seattle mariner fan, check the thread you fuckin chump

Feb 17, 2008

Boston's future = not repeating, or winning another championship, had one good year, might make it to the conference finals, or maybe even the finals because u do play in the east. but seriously i know u like fedex so much that you DO wish there was two of him so u could be on his nuts more, honestly get over it

Feb 13, 2006
I read something interesting in the ESPN magazine. They ranked every draft pick by either franchise/corner stone, starter, and boderline starter. The only 2 players who got the highest rankings were Rose and Anthony Randolph.

Jan 28, 2005
^^^Darius Miles career is over because of tendinitis
it must have gone untreated or been a very bad case. Mine is cool after about 8 days, two of which I did a lot of walking (well, more like limping). However my calf is feelin tight than a mfkr from using a cane.

so you think it would be easy for me to get tendinitis again since I've just had it?

May 10, 2002
That would be funny if GetSome and MrFedEx was the same dude though.

One of you geeks with too much time on your hands hook up an IP check

Nov 7, 2006
Its just jokes, buddy. I'm pointing out how stupid it is to say shit like this. Some people are just too dumb to catch it

i caught it and it is annoying to call someone a bust when he hasnt played but they do it to piss off mrfedex and you know that. just saying dont stoop to there level cause u actually have good point and seem to always know what ur talking about. it was no disrespect at all

Sep 4, 2002
^lol it doesn't piss me off, I know that hurts you that it doesn't piss me off like you think it would. I know what we have with oden, so does everyone else, no one just wants to admit it besides blazers fans...

Oden is R.O.Y.