DENVER ARTIST, CAC, DIES AT AGE 26

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2005
Denver rapper, Cac was pronounced dead today at the age of 26. The Hip-Hop community is at a loss for words as to why this happened. Shot early Sunday morning at around 2:30am at the intersection of East 10th Avenue and Grant Street, Cac was on his way home from a night out. There have been no apparent explanations given as to why this UNNECESSARY crime was committed.
Cac was in a Dodge Neon with Innerstate Ike, another member of the Hip-Hop community and a third unidentified male when all three males were shot and injured. Immediately rushed to the hospital, Cac and Innerstate Ike remained in critical condition. The third unidentified males injuries were not as serious as those of Cac and Innerstate Ike. Unfortunately Cac was severely injured and passed away earlier today. Innerstate Ike remains in the hospital but is reportedly on the road to recovery. Both men have families which include small children.
Both artists recently finished their own respected music projects. Cac had recently recorded the album ‘Trendsetta.’ Innerstate Ike had also just finished his album entitled ‘Batman and Robin’ which featured Cac. Both albums will be out in stores soon.
A fund has been set up by the families of the deceased and injured. Any monies received will go towards previous and future medical costs. Please send donations to 18601 E. 48th Avenue No. 112, Box No. 5, Denver, 80249.
As to date, no suspects have been identified. A motive has proven unidentifiable to this point, as well. The thoughts and prayers of the Denver community are with the family of Cac and wish Innerstate Ike a speedy recovery.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
saw this posted in 91siccness forum. damn. I've been bumpin his last 3 albums regularly lately. dude had a lot of talent.. real talent. Got a few of my friends up on his music.

damn i'm just puttin Ike in my thoughts n prayers, wish him a healthy recovery.

www.rapbay.com - pick up some of his cds.. support the fam.

http://www.ks1075.com/local_love/artist_detail_view.html?ArtistID=102

rest in peace Cac aka Cacie of MNLD

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Thanks to all who Prayed!!!

I would like to thank everybody who prayed for my Lil' Homie as I asked in other Threads. I got the call from his Brothers Big Cac and Kente' tonight about this unfortunate passing of their baby Brother. I'm glad that I had a chance to know you (Lil Cac)personally, see you minutes before this happen and to see you again last night before you passed today. This truely has me at a loss of words, but I will say that you are loved and always will be. RIP Lil Homie from ya boy O.G. Yella aka Mike Whiskey aka Sincere!!!

CAC STILL LIVES!!!

Jun 26, 2003
This is terrible. I had the good fortune of meeting Cac on several occasions, and he was always a good guy to me. He will be missed, when I got the word today it kinda ruined my weekend, RIP Cac. Chris

Apr 8, 2004
Damn, that's fucked up. I just saw CaCie performin at the Rich concert in KC in August. He was snappin too. Him and Sliccs from Major Factor got off hard. I been bumpin his shit a lot lately cause he remind me of Rich the Factor.
I hate to hear that about him. RIP

Apr 25, 2002
Can somebody post up a track via YouSendIt or something that they like from this guy, I've never heard anything before and the links on the above link didn't work.