Dennis Rodman Dine & Ditch lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2007
Rodman: Would You Like Assault with Your Meal?

Dennis Rodman and his posee allegedly dined, dashed and assaulted.

Sources tell us, Rodman and some friends had dinner last night at the Gansevoort Hotel in Miami, and left without paying the $1,000 bill. When the manager tried stopping Rodman's party, an altercation erupted and the GM got punched in the face -- allegedly by a member of Rodman's posse.

Sources say the fight spilled into the street, and resulted in a rear view mirror being knocked off a $289,000 Lamborghini parked near the sidewalk.

Police confirm the Miami Beach PD responded to a call from the hotel right around the time the altercation took place. No word yet on whether the victim will press charges.

The restaurant agreed not to press charges if the bill was paid -- and it was. During all the commotion, Dennis conveniently disappeared

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I was outside Denny's last night at like 2 am and saw like 6 90's babys wearing tight jeans dining and ditching... they ran hella fast... I just SMH... fuckin 90's babys

Aug 6, 2008
lol who the fuck still says posse :hurt:

and lol @ rodman actin mad niggerish, sounds like some shit id be involved in props 2 my nigga dennis

Aug 6, 2008
lol i know a couple 18/19 yr old niggas thats actually koo and and dont act like punk bright color wearin tight jean faggots because they were blessed wit enough game and knowledge n shit from the older generations to know the difference

lets hope the siccness younger generation represents

Aug 6, 2008
in the words a my nigga... lol forgot dat niggas name but dat old ass nigga from leathal weapon, "im too old for this shit" fuck trends n fashions n shit

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
you're taking it too far, how in the fuck do they put them on.
Wearing jeans tighter than bitches wear these days. wtf
there's soem fine bitches that are into tha tshit tho....altho i'd never change like that for a bitch...i might not call her bitch all the time, but that's abotu it. lol.......

my boy said it best..."i call a bitch, bitch, the first day i meet her. so down the road when she says you treat me different, i can tell her, BITCH, i've called you BITCH from the first day i met you. ain't nothin changed."

lol

but i see cats in those jeans a lot up here in Seattle.....it doesn't effect me so i dont' say or do shit, but it SURE AS FUCK LOOKS GAY.