Demonz N My Sleep lyrics?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
I was Bored.....

gabes a west 20th street legend now you know, gotta keep that shit alive, keep the story alive for the youngsters and shit, show em what a real soldier does when hes caught behind enemy lines

tick tock, the clock is tickin in the yoc, my pistols stocked, the hammers cocked, the top is dropped from block to block, how long will it be before im shot, holdin my knot, enemies got me slippin, by the park in my skylark distracted by my cd skippin, They got me good cracked my skull????????? time to go, ????take my last breath??? i can feel my soul drifting from my flesh , so much for a bulletproof vest, i left my ride to lil bird homeboy sorry about the mess, i just got one favor to ask, could you handle the simple task and make sure those who took my last breath die a gruesome ass death, no doubt where im headed im lookin around for hell or heaven, and then i woke up with a pain in my gut headache and sweatin

I crack a old e to release and keep my mind in one piece, cuz sanity is hard to keep when fightin deamons in the sleep i try to view life in better ways with bright sunny days but memories of dead homies invade igniting my rage.

you guys know what happened,....you know shit got fucked up after while, brother got shot and i just went crazy, i give a fuck no more

Im starin at my homie laid out stiff on a guerney 2 shots to the head no he cant be dead the thought of it got my stomach turning, with a 1 million dollar bail he couldnt be caught for years, with detectives following dead end trails where the fuck did he dissappear? Its gotta be one of his tricks to get them antioch dicks up out his mix, when the APD is callin it quits hes tucked away at a motel 6 thats gotta be it, its gotta be its the only way it all fits, i placed 2 fingers upon the lips of the body and then it hits. This is my homie, the body it aint a phony, holy shit his wig is split my legs forgettin to hold me, i gotta sit down, my disbeliefs completely erased, i felt a ??? and salty taste build up as tears run down my face, while its sinkin in, im thinkin in a murderous fashion, the SWAT team only shot one thing act as a legal assassin, now raymond blackbird and his babies rest in peace, their days are over, every homie got more gang complications laid on my shoulders, gotta get snoop released by slappin G'z down on criminal lawyer fees, keep my gang outta police sight, produce and write, make money increase, handlin funk at the same time, makin this yoc life shit go nationwide ???? before we rise i apologize homeboys i tried

chorus

you remember me, im the manyest one in the click, those days are gone now, im kinda weak minded now after all these years of running and shit, im still crazy dont get me wrong, ill still a mutherfucker real quick, every once in a while you guys have a BBQ and remember me you know what im sayin, i love you guys all you

anyone know the parts i couldnt figure out?

Oct 1, 2007
I was Bored.....

gabes a west 20th street legend now you know, gotta keep that shit alive, keep the story alive for the youngsters and shit, show em what a real soldier does when hes caught behind enemy lines

tick tock, the clock is tickin in the yoc, my pistols stocked, the hammers cocked, the top is dropped from block to block, how long will it be before im shot, holin my knot, enemies got me slippin, by the park in my skylark distracted by my cd skippin, They got me good cracked my skull????????? time to go, ????take my last breath??? i can feel my soul drifting from my flesh , so much for a bulletproof vest, i left my ride to lil bird homeboy sorry about the mess, i just got one favor to ask, could you handle the simple task and make sure those who took my last breath die a gruesome ???? death, no doubt where im headed im lookin around for hell or heaven, and then i woke up with a ???? headache and sweatin

I crack a old e to release and keep my mind in one piece, cuz sanity is hard to keep when fightin deamons in the sleep i try to view life in better ways with bright sunny days but memories of dead homies invade igniting my rage.

you guys know what happened,....you know shit got fucked up after while, brother got shot and i just went crazy, i give a fuck no more

Im starin at my homie laid out stiff on a guerney 2 shots to the head no he cant be dead the thought of it got my stomach turning, with a 1 million dollar bail he couldnt be caught for years, with detectives following dead end trails where the fuck did he dissappear? Its gotta be one of his tricks to get them antioch dicks up out his mix, when the APD is callin it quits hes tucked away at a motel 6 thats gotta be it, its gotta be its the only way it all fits, i placed 2 fingers upon the lips of the body and then it hits. This is my homie, the body it aint a phony, holy shit ????? my legs forgettin to hold me, i gotta sit down, my disbeliefs completely erased, i felt a ??? and salty taste build up as tears run down my face, while its sinkin in, im thinkin in a murderous fashion, the SWAT team only shot one thing act as a legal assassin, now raymond blackbird and his babies rest in peace, their days are over, every homie got more gang complications laid on my shoulders, gotta get snoop released by slappin G'z down on criminal lawyer fees, keep my gang outta police sight, produce and write, make money increase, handlin funk at the same time, makin this yoc life shit go nationwide ???? before we rise i apologize homeboys i tried

chorus

you remember me, im the manyest one in the click, those days are gone now, im kinda weak minded now after all these years of running and shit, im still crazy dont get me wrong, ill still a mutherfucker real quick, every once in a while you guys have a BBQ and remember me you know what im sayin, i love you guys all you

anyone know the parts i couldnt figure out?
those who took my last breath die a gruesome ???? death Tho$e Who took my lazt breath die a gru$ome -A$$- Death......i think thatz right pretty $ure tho

Do You Got The Lyricz To Dreamin a Life

Nov 2, 2002
those who took my last breath die a gruesome ???? death Tho$e Who took my lazt breath die a gru$ome -A$$- Death......i think thatz right pretty $ure tho

Do You Got The Lyricz To Dreamin a Life
right on i think youre right.
Wood posted his verse to dreamin a life in the lyrics thread