Demons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
I'm just cuiours to here everyone's perspective. what do you think demons look like? are they vile hideous creatures? or devious, clean, & misleading creatures? accourding to the bible demons were 1/3 of the angels god created. (originally sent to inhabit the earth before it's 7 day creation, they left earth in rebellion with lucifer, & then were cast back to earth) so do you think a demon would have the same apperance as an angel? please share your thoughts.

Feb 9, 2003
@HERESY
Is Samael Lucifer or just another devil/angel? I mean Satan is more the equivalent of a title. Devil only describes 'what he is,' and Lucifer is more of a mislabeling.

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
Lucifer was Satan's previous name, when he was punished for his attempt to overthrow God his name was changed to Satan The Devil.

As far as demons & devils go, that was the first conflict I noticed when I read that articule. It makes sense from both interpretations to me. I will have to look further into it to find out wich one is accurate. I have always known the fallen angels as demons. didn't demons inhabit the earth before God created the earth? therefore I don't see how demons could be disembodied spirits of Giants & Gerbers. but I could be completely wrong.

Oct 10, 2004
Well...if Lucifer is understands the workings of the world, I would assume the demons are clean cut individuals, capable of pulling the wool over just anyones eyes. Otherwise, if would be less likely that ehy develop trust among their victims..make sense?

Feb 9, 2003
Camby Savelle said:
Lucifer was Satan's previous name, when he was punished for his attempt to overthrow God his name was changed to Satan The Devil.

As far as demons & devils go, that was the first conflict I noticed when I read that articule. It makes sense from both interpretations to me. I will have to look further into it to find out wich one is accurate. I have always known the fallen angels as demons. didn't demons inhabit the earth before God created the earth? therefore I don't see how demons could be disembodied spirits of Giants & Gerbers. but I could be completely wrong.
Camby: Think you can shoot me the link.
And I don't think Satan is that easy. Satan comes from the word Shatan/Satana which means something along the lines of 'he who opposes God.' So when we sin we are satan, but it wasnt used as a term to define "Him," Jesus also calls Peter Satan. [Get ye behind me Satan.] Lucifer is also a mislabeling. Lucifer is taken from two words Luz/lux which means light and the second word meaning bringer. Lucifer, I believe, was used to refer to Venus not to "Him." I first came in contact with Samael when I was studying Adam & Eve but more importantly Lilith.

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
Consider John 1:1: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." That is the very earliest prehistoric record.

It could have been millions or thousands of millions of years ago. The two eternally living Spirit Personages, who together constituted the ONE God family, were ALONE in empty space. There was no physical universe-Yet!

But, even as man thinks, and designs and plans before making-so did God conceive the plan and design to create angels-immortal spirit beings, composed wholly of spirit. God created angels before creating the earth. We know they had been created prior to the earth because they sang together and shouted for joy at earth's creation (Job 38:4-7).

Angels were the first thinking, reasoning, separate entities created by God. They were created with minds-ability to know, reason, make choices. But their creation could not be a finished creation until CHARACTER-either good or evil-was developed in them. God initially INSTRUCTED them in HIS WAY-that of righteous character. It was THE WAY of God's spiritual law-the basis of God's

GOVERNMENT. Apparently God placed a third of the angels He had created on earth. They were given opportunity to share in God's creating activities by FINISHING the earth-working in and with its many elements, improving, beautifying, completing it. Instead of improving, beautifying and completing the earth, however, the angels rebelled and brought it to desolation and ruin (Gen. 1:2).

QUESTION: Where did the devil and his demons come from?

ANSWER: The third of the angels (Rev. 12:4) inhabiting the earth before man (see previous question) sinned (II Pet. 2:4). Their leader, the super-archangel Lucifer (Isa. 14:12-14), had been perfect in all his ways from the day of his initial creation, till iniquity-lawlessness-was found in him. "Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering... in the day that thou wast created.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee" (Ezek. 28:12-15).

Lucifer was not satisfied with rule over only the one planet-as the testing ground to prepare him for all planets. He wanted to rule all at once. He said, ". ..I will exalt my throne above the stars of God..." (Isa. 14:13). He had been created with exceeding beauty, which "lifted up his heart" in vanity (Ezek. 28:17). He became lustful, jealous and envious of God, decided on a WAR of invasion, attempting to overthrow God on the heavenly throne of the universe. He led his angels into rebellion. These angels "kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation"-meaning this earth (Jude 6.) But Lucifer and his angels were cast back to earth (Rev. 12:4). Lucifer's name was changed to Satan the devil. His angels became demons. Their minds had become perverted for eternity
Link (but above is all it says on the matter)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
@HERESY
Is Samael Lucifer or just another devil/angel? I mean Satan is more the equivalent of a title. Devil only describes 'what he is,' and Lucifer is more of a mislabeling.
"SATAN" is not lucifer. SATAN (THE fallen angel and not "title"/adversary) is often listed as Belial, Belzeebub, Belzebul,Salamiel,Samiel, Samsapeel, Salamierl, Sier, Samshiel and Satanil.

Now depending on what you're reading these names may actually be listed seperate and NOT as the same being. Does he exist? yes, he was a seraphim (HIGHEST ranking angels) and is not "bound" yet.

@Camby when the WATCHERS sinned they left their place, chose women for wives, had children and gave mankind "knowledge". When you see the "gods" of egypt and the "gods" of roman/greek myth they always trace back to the watchers. Lately I've been doing more reading about egypt and the origins of the "gods" they believed in. The more I read the more I find they were THE Watchers. All of them? No because most of them are ETHIOPIAN dieties, or dieties made/instituted by the ruling dynasties. Ta-Netershould be something of interest if you want more info.

Depending on what you read (I always say this because different sects/cannon may have different versions) Nephillim are either the off spring of the watchers and humans, or they ARE watchers. You should find Enoch 1 and Enoch 2 as they will shed more light on who they are.

6:1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.

2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men

Heres more.

7: 1 And all the others together with them (this indicates their armies did follow them) took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms

2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they

3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed

4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against

5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and

6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood (cannibalism). Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

And you can find this in chapter 15:

8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon

9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin;

10 they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.]

11 And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless

12 hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

As I suggested before snatch the books of enoch.

:hgk:

Sep 28, 2004
Odd question, but how do you figure other religions come into play with all of this? I.E., Pagans and those with multiple gods/goddesses. This is all extremely intriguing and ( I admit it ) a little eerie.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@Crow My belief is at one time all of the earth was connected as ONE land mass with ONE language. So it's simply a case of old tales being reborn and retold but the central theme and characters are all similar. I believe ALL of the "gods" from aztec gods to japanese gods to "pagan" gods are the same beings. It's the same when you study and read the sumerian works.

:hgk:

PS I mentioned satan in my previous post. He is often identified with SHEMYAZA/AZZA but I don't think they are the same. IF Satan (we are talking a specific entity here not the title) is Shemyaza he is BOUND in Orion or BOUND in the abyss until the time of judgement. These are two different places and "punishment" varies depending on what you read.

Feb 9, 2003
HERESY said:
Belzeebub
Isn't this what Yeshua was called? Didn't the Hellenistic Jews name him this as more of an insult? Lord of Flies (or lord of shit?). And do you have any texts to define or explain what you meant by Bounded?

Sep 28, 2004
Ok, here's a really crazy question:

Do you believe that forms of demons walk amongst us today?
Or Angels for that matter?

I see that it states there was a union, that produced a race.
But I am just wondering if you believe such things walk around today?

Whether unaware of themselves, or fully aware of what they are.
( I just watched Fallen, haha)

Sep 28, 2004
I really wish I had more time to read.

In this hustle and bustle of daily life, with me traveling all of the time in cars, trains and buses.. and walking around people, dealing with people and working with people.. you sort of lose that sense that there's *more* to this world than just the physical.

It's hard to accept that there's something more. Harder still to comprehend that good/evil works its way around you every day. If that made any sense, which I hope it did, you can see why I am so enthralled with religion in general.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Isn't this what Yeshua was called? Didn't the Hellenistic Jews name him this as more of an insult? Lord of Flies (or lord of shit?). And do you have any texts to define or explain what you meant by Bounded?
Yeah they called him that and said he casted out demons by the power of beelzebub. When listed as a "god" he is god of the phillistines. By BOUNDED I mean punsihed and IMPRISONED until Judgement is rendered. You should find the books of enoch as they explain the entire ordeal. They also explain WHERE these places of punishment are (Azazel is in DUDAEL.)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Do you believe that forms of demons walk amongst us today?
Or Angels for that matter?

Yes and yes.

I see that it states there was a union, that produced a race.
But I am just wondering if you believe such things walk around today?

Yes. You ever read the words of Yeshua (jesus) and what he said about the end times and the days of Noah? In the days of noah the half breeds walked the earth and the earth was polluted with madness (violence, lust, materialism etc etc etc). He said the end times would be like those days. Violent, lust materialism etc etc etc.

Whether unaware of themselves, or fully aware of what they are.

They know what they are. Most humans don't know they exist.