DEMENTED MAGAZINE OFFERS CHEAP ADS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I would like to introduce myself to you all, my name is Andy Wood and I am the publisher of hip-hop's newest full color magazine Demented. Demented Magazine was formed to be the voice of hardcore hip-hop and it's culture as well as offer indie artists, labels, and companies economical color advertising. Dementeds main focus will be on Gangsta//Horrorcore//Screwed & Chopped// Hardcore//Underground music. We are getting ready to launch Demented in Jan 2003 and would like to offer all indie artists/labels the opportunity to get your product to over 30,000 potential customers. I am also offering you all, a discount on ad rates as well as getting your product reviewed, so please send us your current CD's, Mixtapes, and Video's to:
Demented Magazine
4 Iroquois Rd #333
Danvers, MA 01949

GET YOUR MUSIC TO 30,000+ POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS

Premier Issue Ad Rate Special

Full Page: $500
Half Page: $275

Inside Cover: $800
Inside Back Cover: $800
Back Cover: $1,500

Now for the big news:
Demented Magazines will hit the streets in Jan 2003 and our debut issue cover will feature no one other than NECRO, plus articles on Q-Strange, Killa Valley Ent, Young Droop, Bawston Strangla, Po boy Ent, Jay Tee, and more. Look for cover layout at our website in the next few days

We are also looking for writers, photographers & reviewers to featured in our magazine. These positions will be on an intern basis but can turn into a paying job in the near future. So send us interviews & stories on artists you feel, what’s going on in your area, photos from shows in your area, mp3 reviews, and if you got some writing skills we can give you one on one interviews with top artists and specific topics to write on. Contact me for more info: [email protected]

http://www.dementedmagazine.com
http://www.dementedmagazine.com/factsheet.htm
http://www.dementedmagazine.com/pricesheet.htm

DEMENTED FREE CD SAMPLER

Demented Magazine is accepting submissions for its FREE Promo CD include in each issue. This will be a professionally pressed and packaged CD that will be circulated to college/underground hip hop radio nationally, as well as to other key players as well as promoted on the dementedmagazine.com website and ouraffilates. This will be a pressing of 1000 pcs. The cost to have a song placed on the radio promo CD is $300. You also get your albumcover & info on the inside of the cd booklet, and 30 pcs for your own use. It will be a pretty cheap way to get and promote your music to radio. Even though it's not a targeted campaign specifically for your record, if you were to mail out 1000 copies of your song to various players including radio DJs, you'd spend a lot more than 300 bucks just on shipping, nevermind pressing costs. If you are interested, all we need is a copy of your song and the payment. All can be sent to the address below. For info contact: [email protected]