delicacy or nasty.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Alright, I was watchin' Travel Sick last nite and dude went to New Zealand. I think it was his first test he had to pass where he had two indulge in some bull nuts. What we( Americans) would call Rocky Mountain Oysters (why? HA. Theres probably a great story involvin' vomit about that.) So I'm thinkin' he's goin' to some restaurant to order the mighty ones, but nope he goes to a bull ranch. Once there, they get a bull and stick a needle to the cojones(they did this for ever w/o any sedative) and then they commence to slice the nutsack right there. I mean it's one thing to eat these things, but to go and fetch them yourself. It's not like picking oranges off a tree you know. (these things could feed a whole family unlike the ever-so popular baby-nuts which we've all grown to love.) So there he is standin' proud with a blood splattered face, drippin' arms and wet t-shirt. Off to the kitchen with a little parlsey and oil and bam. It's fryin' time and he eats the orangish-pink flesh. So then I'm watchin' Fear Factor earlier and they got to eat two duck eggs. Catch is theirs a incubated chick inside the bitch. I guess it's some filipino delicacy called Balut. No one pussied out and they all grubbed. I'm just wonderin' if theres any delicacies that you ever partook in, witnessed, or even heard about.

visit this: http://63.197.16.9/photos/balut/index.htm (great site)

:dead:

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Ok I don't know if this is considered gross, but I eat beef tongue. I eat it in many ways, but the best is in soft tacos. Ooooh yea, aaaaggghhhh, sorry had to wipe drool. Menudo (cow stomach) is also grub. The only really gross thing I've tried is brains, and it was ultra gross. The texture was the worst thing.:dead:

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
YEa tongue is hella good. I love me some lengua tacos, w/ lots of chile. And yes, brains are just wrong, and I did YOL!

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah the Menudo is pretty Nasty, there's just sumptin' not right about eatin' Stomach Lining.

But you guys can eat all the Testicles you want,I wouldn't touch 'em on a bet!

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I've tried the Rocky Mt. Oysters... it tasted like spam so go enjoy your bull nuts in a can ya poor fucks... and I've also ate cow tongue but can't recall the taste, I used to raise cows and bulls so we had all kinds of weird shit in our freezer

Apr 25, 2002
Roxy said:
Ok I don't know if this is considered gross, but I eat beef tongue. I eat it in many ways, but the best is in soft tacos. Ooooh yea, aaaaggghhhh, sorry had to wipe drool. Menudo (cow stomach) is also grub. The only really gross thing I've tried is brains, and it was ultra gross. The texture was the worst thing.:dead:
i love cow tounge

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i hate squid too but i hate how western people clown food from other parts of the world and think its disgusting, who's to say western food is better....

anyways, i ate tripe once at this viet restuaurant(i had no idea what tripe was at the time) it tasted okay....i've eaten goat heads cause my friend's mom is jamaican and makes that shit and ummm never had cow tongue, chicken feet or whatever else...in some restuarant in the praries they serve bull testicle but its be marinated/seasoned and other stuff so you can't really tell is a bulls nuts...it was funny letting people on the street eat it and not know what it was till they told them and all of them gagging after.

i hate liver by the way

"iron helps us play"

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Yeah I agree w/ 45Virg, about the western idea of what eats is. Goat is bomb!! Hella good, some birria right now would hit the spot. :classic:

May 13, 2002
that balut shit is nasty, ive seen some of my uncles eat that shit... i cant hang mayn, but they say it tastes hella good..

and that shit about FILIPINOS eating DOGS, its only happening in the slums of the Philippines... only ppl living way way way below the proverty line do that shit...

on another tip:

ive eaten CHICHARON BULAKLAK which is a filipino side dish to when your drinking... its made out of pig intestines and fried like tempura, that shits off the heeez...

oh and i got somethin on that GOAT shit too, but its wierd as fuck and i dont think nobody would feel me on it...

Apr 25, 2002
damn my uncle eats goat.i seen him kill one in the backyard.damn he got no mercy straight from the auction to getten his throat cut out.he does it everytime theres a party.

anyway i can't fade goat.

that shit hella stinks!

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Ive tried some crazy shit. Usualy my dad will be like eat this its good and hell lie to me and say its beef or sunthin...
Ive tried
escargot (snails... its pretty good with garlic butter. tastes similar to oysters)
Lengua... Yummmmmay
Liver (YICK no comment)

I will never eat...
Chitlins
Menudo is nasty azz hell
bull nuts