Deleting threads...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Anyone notice the increased deletion of threads? What ever happend to people sticking with their guns and not deleting every thread in question?
I used to never see people delete their own threads.

Mar 12, 2005
I do that because when I see that I have either been proven wrong, that my thread has been in discussion in the past, or when I feel I haven't learned or taught anyone anything, that really gets to me. So I delete the thread. Sorry if It bothers you.

Mar 12, 2005
Cmoke said:
^^^did i mention your name? no.
MR. RY and 206 said it.

I have a question for you all, even you hemp feel free to answer, should I just leave a thread where I was proven wrong, or should I delete it because upon further research of evidence that has refuted my arguments that's enough to delete the thread?

Jul 22, 2006
Make a post admitting you're wrong at the end of the thread. Then if it bothers you that you keep getting clowned message a mod and have the thread locked.

It would be beneficial for everyone to be able to reference previous discussions and specific posts.

Mar 12, 2005
Deadpool said:
Make a post admitting you're wrong at the end of the thread. Then if it bothers you that you keep getting clowned message a mod and have the thread locked.

It would be beneficial for everyone to be able to reference previous discussions and specific posts.
Good Idea, that's how I want the thread, when the subject has either been proven right or wrong, then it should be there with no stupid comments.