delays on everready starting to backfire?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
seein all these songs from the album startin to leak...i am left to wonder is this long wait for everready gonna hurt his sales cuz most ppl will have most of them? plz lets not turn this into a begging thread/bootleggin thread

Sep 20, 2003
I dont think most of the songs will leak...
some of those leaked songs were on soundtracks, so its outta strange's hands.
Tech records them and hands them to the companies like for MADDEN 06
and they start givin snippets out and sooner or later they leak...
and I dont think it will hurt Tech's sales...
just my opinion tho

Nov 28, 2005
DAMN 8 TRACKS, PEOPLE GETTIN AN ARTIST SONGS BEFORE THEY DROP ALWAYS HAPPENS, THAT ALWAYS LEADS TO THE ARTIST PUSHING THIER RELEASE DATE FOWARD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS GOING TO DO WITH TECH'S SALES, BUT THAT SHIT NEEDS TO DROP ALREADY. 4REAL.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i think it could hurt. a lot of people were getting their hopes up about AP and they had to wait so long for it. Then it dropped, and, well, it's tech's worst work, imo.

I don't have time to sit on the edge of my seat waiting for his album to drop, when chances are, it's not going to live up to the hype that has been brewing for so long (come on, Jellysickle? WACK). You know when you're waiting for an artist to release something for so long, and while waiting, you move on. When that artist finally does drop the album it's hard to go back. It's either not living up to your expectations of that artist, or the expectations you have created because of the new stuff you listen to. I kinda feel that way. I've moved on. Will i buy tech's album? Of course. In the mean time, I'm listening to CunninLynguists- A Piece of Strange and will no doubt be comparing everything else from everyone else to this album. And there is no comparison.

Jul 14, 2004
It depends.....Some of these fucks had like 6-8 joints for over a year now. And the shits just recently started to get leaked.

From what I heard ---> muh fuckaz WILL NOT be disappointed.

Nov 28, 2005
shep said:
i think it could hurt. a lot of people were getting their hopes up about AP and they had to wait so long for it. Then it dropped, and, well, it's tech's worst work, imo.

I don't have time to sit on the edge of my seat waiting for his album to drop, when chances are, it's not going to live up to the hype that has been brewing for so long (come on, Jellysickle? WACK). You know when you're waiting for an artist to release something for so long, and while waiting, you move on. When that artist finally does drop the album it's hard to go back. It's either not living up to your expectations of that artist, or the expectations you have created because of the new stuff you listen to. I kinda feel that way. I've moved on. Will i buy tech's album? Of course. In the mean time, I'm listening to CunninLynguists- A Piece of Strange and will no doubt be comparing everything else from everyone else to this album. And there is no comparison.
JELLYSICKLE IS TIGHT MAN, WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO SOME BACKSTREET BOYS OR SOMETHING. GO AHEAD AND MOVE ON, I DOUBT ANYONE IS GOING TO CARE.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
That Piece of Strange album is pretty tight. I have expaned my listening selection as well.
I'm always in pursuit of the highest lyrical content like some Apathy, Celph Titled, and maybe even some of those papoose freestyles now and then.

but as far as if this album is ever going to arrive.....

"If you pussy's on the Internet are bitchin that our album isn't finished yet...... beat yo ass" - The Odd Couple - Alcohol-Ism - Beat Yo Ass

I recommend that album (Odd Couple - Alcohol-Ism) while you wait... louis logic and jay love lyrically clown all kinda shit on that. Makes me laugh everytime

my worthless $0.02.... enjoy :confused:

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
northwestside24 said:
JELLYSICKLE IS TIGHT MAN, WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO SOME BACKSTREET BOYS OR SOMETHING. GO AHEAD AND MOVE ON, I DOUBT ANYONE IS GOING TO CARE.
listen newb, i've been a tech fan for years. i didn't jump on the bandwagon because tech did a crappy collab track with wack ass artists like ICP. ask anyone on here, i know more about hip hop music and garner more respect than you will ever hope to know or get.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
shep said:
listen newb, i've been a tech fan for years. i didn't jump on the bandwagon because tech did a crappy collab track with wack ass artists like ICP. ask anyone on here, i know more about hip hop music and garner more respect than you will ever hope to know or get.
You should post a link to the Piece of Strange album. I also listen to all kinds of hip hop which is part of the reason I haven't listened to a Tech cd for like 2 years. I bought Vintage when it came out and didn't even listen to the whole thing yet. Anyways, Vakill-Worst Fears Confirmed should destroy the Piece of Strange cd.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:
You should post a link to the Piece of Strange album. I also listen to all kinds of hip hop which is part of the reason I haven't listened to a Tech cd for like 2 years. I bought Vintage when it came out and didn't even listen to the whole thing yet. Anyways, Vakill-Worst Fears Confirmed should destroy the Piece of Strange cd.
i'm sure you can find it on soulseek. its not out yet. there was a limited number of pre-orders available that came out Nov 22nd. The worldwide release date is january. i got an autographed pre-ordered copy.

Nov 28, 2005
shep said:
FIRST I AINT NEWB I'VE BEEN LISTEN TO TECH FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW, AND I SURE AS HELL DIDN'T FIND HIM BY LISTENING TO ICP (FUCK THEM). THATS GREAT YOU KNOW ALL THAT STUFF AND HAVE RESPECT, BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN. JELLYSICKLE IS STILL THE SHIT.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
northwestside24 said:
FIRST I AINT NEWB I'VE BEEN LISTEN TO TECH FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW, AND I SURE AS HELL DIDN'T FIND HIM BY LISTENING TO ICP (FUCK THEM). THATS GREAT YOU KNOW ALL THAT STUFF AND HAVE RESPECT, BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN. JELLYSICKLE IS STILL THE SHIT.
yes, jellysickle is still shit.

Jan 28, 2005
Beast is tight. My wife, my bitch, my girl is straight. Jellysickle is weak, a lot more like... not good as I thought it would be. No Can Do is pretty hard, I like that shit a lot. Those are the songs I've heard. No doubt Ill skip jellysickle when I cop the new album to hear all the other shit.

I really do get the impression though that anyone who doesnt listen to much Tech these days (myself included) will get the new shit and not put it down in weeks to come afterward. I listen to a lot of punk rock bands who just fall off, but every once in a while a band will release something that will bring me back to their music and Ill just keep on that shit forever, and then journey back to the "classics" they've already made.

Weezy didnt do almost shit with that 500 Degreez album, and then he came back with tha carter and his shit was hot again.

I think the small previews of what we hear from Everready are just a few tight tracks that aren't really considered to Tech the bomb shit that he put down. "The Rain" is a song he mentioned really meant a lot to him when I hollered at the dude, and I bet thats gonna stick in our heads like "This Ring" does from Anghellic. Im sure no matter what if you like Tech before, then yer gonna love AT LEAST half the songs on his new CD.