Deion Sanders Joins Ravens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
After three seasons away from the NFL, Deion Sanders signed with the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday.

The seven-time Pro Bowl cornerback passed his physical and signed a one-year contract laden with incentives. He will practice with the team for the first time Wednesday, and expects to play in the Ravens' season opener Sept. 12 against the Cleveland Browns.

Sanders, 37, played corner in his prime, but will be used as a fifth defensive back in Baltimore.

``This game is not all that complicated. We're going to try to ingrain him as quickly as we can,'' Ravens coach Brian Billick said Tuesday morning. ``We have to make sure we know where he's at physically. He's here plenty early enough to have an impact.''

Sanders has not played since the 2000 season with the Washington Redskins. He retired on the eve of the team's training camp in 2001, but the Ravens are convinced he's still got enough talent to contribute to their bid to defend the AFC North title and advance to the Super Bowl.

He spent the 2002 and 2003 seasons on CBS' NFL pregame show.

``Based on people we've talked to, opinions we trust, I'm sure there's no question he's going to be able to compete. At the level he competed before? There's very few of us that can do things as well as we did before. At 50, I can attest to that,'' Billick said. ``But what he will bring to the table for us will be substantial.''

Apr 20, 2003
fuck him! he didn't do shit for my washington redskins..... and he ain't doin shit for the ravens either, except get burned for touchdowns!

May 2, 2002
There's more to being a corner than just running fast.

Not to mention the fact that he's been out of the game for a few years now....and he can't tackle.

We play the Ravens the first week of the season...I would love to see Northcutt burn him for a TD.

Jun 24, 2004
gimpypimp said:
There's more to being a corner than just running fast.

Not to mention the fact that he's been out of the game for a few years now....and he can't tackle.

We play the Ravens the first week of the season...I would love to see Northcutt burn him for a TD.

garcia has looked like crap, u better hope lil bitch winslow dont get knocked the fuck out by ray ray also

May 2, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
garcia has looked like crap, u better hope lil bitch winslow dont get knocked the fuck out by ray ray also
That's cause Garcia is a fuckin' limp wristed homo.....

But he's my QB now...so I'm hoping he pulls through.

And I could care less about the murderer, crack head, and the rest of the Ratbirds.

If Winslow gets blasted...so what? It's football...it ain't gonna kill him.

Jun 24, 2004
gimpypimp said:
That's cause Garcia is a fuckin' limp wristed homo.....

But he's my QB now...so I'm hoping he pulls through.

And I could care less about the murderer, crack head, and the rest of the Ratbirds.

If Winslow gets blasted...so what? It's football...it ain't gonna kill him.

Ratbirds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>browns