Definitive Jux and Weathermen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you know tame one and dusted dons are SSS right? kinda weird to name them seperatly like that...like saying you like the artifacts,tame one and el da sensei

but anyway,yak ballz needs to release a fuckin album already,been way too long,my claim was dope as fuck and even his scifentology mixtape has some good shit on it

oh and you are new around here so you dont know about my extreme hatred for anything involves el-p rapping or producing...you will find out soon enough i guess,haha

Oct 8, 2007
Jake said:
you know tame one and dusted dons are SSS right? kinda weird to name them seperatly like that...like saying you like the artifacts,tame one and el da sensei

but anyway,yak ballz needs to release a fuckin album already,been way too long,my claim was dope as fuck and even his scifentology mixtape has some good shit on it

oh and you are new around here so you dont know about my extreme hatred for anything involves el-p rapping or producing...you will find out soon enough i guess,haha
i named them individually just in case somebody just knew em solo not as a group.... as for yak, have you heard the missing cassettes mixtape yet? he was giving em out on his last tour. lots of new shit on there. if you don't have it i got it.... why do you hate el-p?

Feb 17, 2006
Jake said:
i just read today that scifentology II is going to be released january 8th and it's supposed to be completely different from the first scifentology...

here's a link to the interview

http://endlesslybreakingatoms.blogspot.com/

Apr 20, 2005
i remember Esoteric tore there asses up on this song called "Mercy Killin". I liked El-P back when he was doin the Company Flow thing.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
thefacemelterfl said:
why do you hate el-p?
in short,he has NO talent whatsoever. makes the worst beats, i mean...noise known to mankind. his rapping,i mean...talking,has no rhyme pattern at all,just sounds like random spoken word. everybodies jocks him cause his material is so "innovative", sure he is making shit nobody else is,and there is a reason for that,nobody else is willing to make such garbage.

tired of hearing his wack ass beats ruin talented emcess like c rayz and mr lif

Oct 8, 2007
Jake said:
in short,he has NO talent whatsoever. makes the worst beats, i mean...noise known to mankind. his rapping,i mean...talking,has no rhyme pattern at all,just sounds like random spoken word. everybodies jocks him cause his material is so "innovative", sure he is making shit nobody else is,and there is a reason for that,nobody else is willing to make such garbage.

tired of hearing his wack ass beats ruin talented emcess like c rayz and mr lif

Yeah, I know what you're saying. I like most of his earlier shit, and a couple of his new one. Mr. Lif's great, have you heard the Black Mega Remixes disk with Akrobatik and Willie Evans?