Defiant N. Korea Vows to Confront U.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
because 5 to 10 years from now Iraq will be in the same position as N. Korea is in now with Nuclear weapons if we dont deal with him now.
LOL, you just proved my point right there, why attack the country that is gonna be a threat in 10 years (suposedly) over a country that is a threat RIGHT NOW?

Sep 7, 2002
Snubnoze said:

LOL, you just proved my point right there, why attack the country that is gonna be a threat in 10 years (suposedly) over a country that is a threat RIGHT NOW?
^^^^^^
Solid Point

#1. (in regards to Iraq) its simply Because Arabs / Muslims are hated by Bush, most of Americans, and the whole fuckin Pentagon...

#2. Bush doesn't want to go to war with North Korea because he knows he (his country) cant compete with them. US would get fucked up by them, plain and simple. They got missles that will reach Alaska. Which means it'll definately reach Cali. And whats Bush gonna do *WHEN* North Koreans fire some missles towards our ass? intercept the missle(s) with that laser guided defensive missle bullshit. buhahaha. that shits a fuckin joke.

Which also brings up the question.
How far will their missles reach 5 - 10 years from now??? New York???

If its gonna reach New York in the fuckin future, why not handle that shit right now and try to take em out? (CUZ THE US CAN'T!!!!) Its fuckin obvious why Bush is going to war with Iraq and other arab countries and not the countries that *ARE* actually a threat. And by calling them terrorists really pissed em off by the way

SO, Get off Bush's dick mcleanBATCH, his cover has been blown a long ass time ago....LEARN IT, THEN BREED IT YOU FUCKIN BRAIN WASHED FRUIT...

Ha!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Snubnoze said:
Is North Korea sovereign? I thought the Korean war ended in a stalemate. Why is it our business to tell them they can't build nuclear weapons why we have piles of em? Is their UN restrictions on North Korea I dunno...

THE KOREAN WAR NEVER ENDED , RIGHT NOW THE WAR IZ ASLEEP MY TEACHER WHO SPENT 30 YEARS IN THE SERVICE TOLD ME THAT THE AGREEMENT WAS TO STOP FIGHTING , THERE ARE STILL AMERICAN SOILDERS AT THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER

May 8, 2002
YoungVicious said:
Admit it...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OIL.
it not all about the oil because if it was all about the oil we would have taken him completely out of the picture back in 1991 under Bush Sr. for the oil but we didnt. Why?? because it isnt about the oil.

May 8, 2002
Snubnoze said:
why attack the country that is gonna be a threat in 10 years (suposedly) over a country that is a threat RIGHT NOW?
i said they could be a nuclear threat in 5 to 10 years but they already are a threat and they do have WEAPONS OF MASS dESTRUCTION maybe not nukes but they do have Biological and Chemical weapons NOW

May 8, 2002
Snubnoze said:
why attack the country that is gonna be a threat in 10 years (suposedly) over a country that is a threat RIGHT NOW?
if your under the impression that you might have to fight 2 guys in one afternoon and you have the choice to fight either one first which one will you choose to fight first the easier one (whith the hopes of defeating him without damage for a later fight) or the harder one ( who can do alote of damage and even if you beat him he might take enough out of you to where the easier guy will be able to take you out easily??????

May 8, 2002
YOuNg WiNo said:
THE KOREAN WAR NEVER ENDED , RIGHT NOW THE WAR IZ ASLEEP MY TEACHER WHO SPENT 30 YEARS IN THE SERVICE TOLD ME THAT THE AGREEMENT WAS TO STOP FIGHTING , THERE ARE STILL AMERICAN SOILDERS AT THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER
you 100% correct the Korean War is officially in CEASE FIRE mode. and yes there are 37,000 americans guarding the DMZ in the korean peninsula as a means to stop the North from trying to invade the South

May 8, 2002
Young Bull said:
#1. (in regards to Iraq) its simply Because Arabs / Muslims are hated by Bush, most of Americans, and the whole fuckin Pentagon...
really?? who told you that Bush. did he tell you that he hates Arabs/Muslims.

Young Bull said:
#2. Bush doesn't want to go to war with North Korea because he knows he (his country) cant compete with them. US would get fucked up by them, plain and simple.
LOL now that was the funniest thing that i have ever heard during a serious discussion. let me tell you something since you obviously dont know a damn thing Young Bull. We are the UNITED STATES of AMERICA the only superpower in the world and if it came down to it no country (outside of maybe Russia) could ever defeats us within the forseeable future. we have the power to OBLITERATE North Korea if we wanted to at any given time. OK!!!!!! just in case you didnt know that.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Young Bull
#2. They got missles that will reach Alaska. Which means it'll definately reach Cali[/QUOTE]

ya since Alaska and california is so close huh!!! i think you need to take a few geography courses there mister!!!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Young Bull
#2And whats Bush gonna do *WHEN* North Koreans fire some missles towards our ass? intercept the missle(s) with that laser guided defensive missle bullshit. buhahaha. that shits a fuckin joke.[/QUOTE]

maybe, if Stars Wars works it might just save your ass. ohhh ya and remember North Korea has approximately 2 NUKES which would mean they could kill alote of americans but it also means they could destroy about 5% of california. do you know how many nukes it would take to erase N. Korea off the map???/ maybe 10. well we can spare ten and still have hundreds of NUKES left over.

May 8, 2002
Young Bull said:
SO, Get off Bush's dick mcleanBATCH, his cover has been blown a long ass time ago....LEARN IT, THEN BREED IT YOU FUCKIN BRAIN WASHED FRUIT...Ha!!!!
just goes to show how intelligent you really are. this is the Gathering of Minds forum not the shoot your mouth off and looking ignorant forum mister!!!!!!!!!!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
LOL now that was the funniest thing that i have ever heard during a serious discussion.
WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA DURING THE KOREAN WAR?
We are the UNITED STATES of AMERICA the only superpower in the world and if it came down to it no country (outside of maybe Russia) could ever defeats us within the forseeable future.
AMERICA IS NOT THE ONLY SUPER POWER IN THE WORLD. THE TOP FOUR NATIONS (IN REGARDS TO MILLITARY) ARE AMERICA,CHINA (WITH OVER 200 MILLION SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY), RUSSIA (WITH SOPHISTICATED NUKE POWERED SUBS "PETER THE GREAT" AND MOBILE NUKES "TOPEL-M"), AND ISRAEL.

CHINA HAS NUKES AND CHINA ALSO HAS AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY. KEEP THAT IN MIND.
we have the power to OBLITERATE North Korea if we wanted to at any given time. OK!!!!!! just in case you didnt know that.
WITH NUKES YES. WITH FOOT SOLDIERS? NO. IF AMERICA DID USE NUKES ON NORTH KOREA WHAT WOULD THAT DO TO THE SOUTH?
maybe, if Stars Wars works it might just save your ass.
ACTUALLY AS OF RIGHT NOW AMERICA HAS NO MISSLE DEFENSE SYSTEM.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/MissileDefense/EM817.cfm

HERES AN EXCERPT FROM THAT SITE (IN CASE YOU DONT HIT IT).

The priority the Administration places on missile defense is appropriate because the nation has no capability of defending its territory and people against missile attacks. Additionally, as ballistic missiles and weapons of mass destruction proliferate to rogue states, they become better able to threaten America as well as security in every region of the world. In such an
increasingly hostile environment, even a system with limited defense capabilities has value.

HERE ARE MORE LINKS IN REGARDS TO LACK OF MISSLE DEFENSE.

http://www.progress.org/tcs83.htm

http://www.dailyillini.com/apr02/apr18/opinions/stories/opinions_column01.shtml

http://fitzgerald.senate.gov/writings/990527missiledef.htm

IF I WAS KOREA I WOULD HIT CALI. CALIFORNIA IS THE *THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD*.

SAN JOSE WOULD BE A TARGET BECAUSE OF THE TECHNOLOGY OF THAT AREA.

THE BAY AREA (SF,OAKLAND,FAIRFIELD, VALLEJO ETC ETC ETC) WOULD BE A TARGET BECAUSE OF MULTIPLE BRIDGES, AIRFORCE BASE, POPULATION ,REFINERIES AND *PRODUCE*.

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WOULD BE A TARGET DUE TO POPULATION AND THE MONEY THAT FLOWS THROUGH L.A.

HOW WOULD I DO IT IF I WERE N.KOREA? SUITCASE NUKES. NO NEED TO LAUNCH A NUKE WHEN I CAN SEND IN 100 PEOPLE WHO *MIGHT* ALREADY BE IN AMERICA AND HAVE THEM SET IT OFF.....

YOUR SO CALLED MISSLE DEFENSE WOULD BE OBSOLETE AND GUESS WHAT......

I WOULDNT EVEN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ATTACK.

:h:

Aug 11, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
it not all about the oil because if it was all about the oil we would have taken him completely out of the picture back in 1991 under Bush Sr. for the oil but we didnt. Why?? because it isnt about the oil.
Sure buddy...

i said they could be a nuclear threat in 5 to 10 years but they already are a threat and they do have WEAPONS OF MASS dESTRUCTION maybe not nukes but they do have Biological and Chemical weapons NOW
I wonder where they got the idea of creating Biological and Chemical weapons from...:rolleyes:

if your under the impression that you might have to fight 2 guys in one afternoon and you have the choice to fight either one first which one will you choose to fight first the easier one (whith the hopes of defeating him without damage for a later fight) or the harder one ( who can do alote of damage and even if you beat him he might take enough out of you to where the easier guy will be able to take you out easily??????
"under the impression":rolleyes:

Aug 11, 2002
HERESY said:
IF I WAS KOREA I WOULD HIT CALI. CALIFORNIA IS THE *THE FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD*.

SAN JOSE WOULD BE A TARGET BECAUSE OF THE TECHNOLOGY OF THAT AREA.

THE BAY AREA (SF,OAKLAND,FAIRFIELD, VALLEJO ETC ETC ETC) WOULD BE A TARGET BECAUSE OF MULTIPLE BRIDGES, AIRFORCE BASE, POPULATION ,REFINERIES AND *PRODUCE*.

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WOULD BE A TARGET DUE TO POPULATION AND THE MONEY THAT FLOWS THROUGH L.A.

HOW WOULD I DO IT IF I WERE N.KOREA? SUITCASE NUKES. NO NEED TO LAUNCH A NUKE WHEN I CAN SEND IN 100 PEOPLE WHO *MIGHT* ALREADY BE IN AMERICA AND HAVE THEM SET IT OFF.....

YOUR SO CALLED MISSLE DEFENSE WOULD BE OBSOLETE AND GUESS WHAT......

I WOULDNT EVEN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ATTACK.

That'll be something to remember. That is if I'm still around.:confused:

May 8, 2002
HERESY said:
CHINA HAS NUKES AND CHINA ALSO HAS AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY. KEEP THAT IN MIND. :h:
yup and thats thankz to bill clinton and all the secrets that he sold to china

HERESY said:
ACTUALLY AS OF RIGHT NOW AMERICA HAS NO MISSLE DEFENSE SYSTEM.
http://www.heritage.org/Research/MissileDefense/EM817.cfm
well i think we have a missile defense system but that it isnt fully accurate. but that is also as i have stated the fault of the Democrats who fought reagan tooth anf nail while they owned the house and senate, then as soon as clinton got in they totally wiped out the military and killed the missile defense system or else we could be safe now

HERESY said:
true but while they would deeply hurt America they wont kill is and in return that would give us a damn good excuse to OBLITERATE the enire country of N. Korea.

here is what i thik that we should do. we stepped in to Korea 50 years ago to #1 stop the spread of communism and #2 to save the S. Koreans. since then we have been protecting their asses all these years and now they want to turn their backs on us. so i say we should say fuck it. and remove all our military from S Korea and restation them either to the middle east or to Japan and let the South fend for itself. we should settle our conflict with Iraq then when it is done we need to go back and take care of N. Korea. because we know that they will do the same with nuclear weapons as they are doing with all of their other weapons, and that is sell them to the highest bidder.

May 8, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
fuck north korea, they're spending 30% of their budget on the military while most of the people in their country are starving, and guess who the humanitarians are that are feeding some of these starving people? you got it. the united states
^^^^exactly right SOAKGAME.

and guess what else under that shitty agreement that Jimmy Carter got a PEACE PRIZE for he also gave N. Korea nuclear reactors so they could produce enery, we were also giving them 100's of thousands of barrels of oil. and what do they do with those reactors instead of producing energy? they produce nuclear weapons.

so in reality Jimmy Carter got a Nobel Peace Prize for giving the N. Koreans nuclear weapons, how ironic.