DEF JAM VIDEO GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i found this on jackin4beats.com

EA Sports and Def Jam are getting together to develop a wrestling game featuring the label's artists. So instead of HHH or The Rock body slamming each other, you can set up Method Man to hit a frogsplash off the top rope onto Redman.
Here's a partial list of artists that will be in the game:
- Method Man
- Capone
- N.O.R.E.
- Scarface
- WC
- Redman
- Ludacris
- DMX
- Jay Z
and more to be added later.

The rappers are all supplying thier own voices for the Playstation 2 game. If all goes as planned, the game could be released in December.

Jul 9, 2002
Its a good concept but I doubt it will be worth buying because most 3d wrestling games suck outside of those based on the Wrestlemania 2000 game engine and Firepro Wrestling outside of japan.

I wonder if WC will c-walk after he wins.

May 11, 2002
JAZZFAN YOU PLAY FIREPRO TOO? THAT GAME IS OFF THE HOOK! I BEEN PLAYING FIREPRO D FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW OFF AND ON.

Jul 9, 2002
Yeah I play firepro and I whipped yer sorry ass, if I recall we played a Lucha match and I schooled you and you quit talking shit after that :)
Trading a Dreamcast for a Sega Saturn was a great deal.

May 11, 2002
JOSE????
Why didn't you tell me it was your punk ass under a different name? =P
I tried hitting you up this weekend for the party at my place in Fairfield, but I couldn't get ahold of your ass.

Apr 25, 2002
on madden 2002 the ecko team had hella foos like xzibit pharoe monch i think mos def, some other foos...i dont know bout a wrestilin game wit some hip hop characters...yall remember that wu-tang fighting game?

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DMX would tear shit up on that game.lol

I think a record label should come out with a tight gangsta game like Grand Theft Auto but better.That shit would sell more than a album.