Dedication - Track 4 My Girl.. the softer side for a minute..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
this is a little of what im workin on.

the LINK 2 THE BEAT

the first text..

you cant even imagine all the emotions i GO-THRU//
when i think of just how fortunate i am 2 KNOW YOU//
i know i love my woman even more than MOST-DO//
this is SO TRUE..cuz
you the one i stay CLOSE-TO, the one that i play HOST-TO
while we get GHOST and peep the COASTAL-VIEW//
you might love me and one day you might just love me not..
but that never stops what we got from bubblin str8 to the top//
my love is showin thru, ima tell what im goin do//
im knowin that the reason im growin is all because of YOU//
i dont wanna sleep cuz they say sleep is the cousin of death..
and ima sing your every praises with the last of my breath//
this is no mystery, in my dreams i hear you whispering//
youre in my present in my future and ima put you in my history//
making me solid becuz you complete me..
if it comes down to the point i must compete..
i will let no other man defeat me// until my death do us part..
i got the gas you got the spark, we pull eachother out of the dark//
so ive represented love with a tat on my arm..
cuz i know i gotta full time position protectin you from harm//

aight, im interested in hearin opinions.. good or bad.. i never really tried to write on a topic like this.. so im shaky on if i like it or not.. but holla @ me

yeah i let her peep it cuz i caint work the beat right.. so im goin poem style.. if i record it i was thinkin of just sounds in the back, just like the chime, with some epianos, like soft sounds as oposed to a whole elaborate beat.. but aight good lookin

Jun 2, 2002
aiyo i got a question about the beat. When u listen to it, u can tell that shit is done on a midi controller, like not professional soundin naw i mean? I'm not sure if this is the final product or wat not but, I aint kno much bout beat makin so i jsut wantin to kno how to take that "midi controller" sound away?

Sep 19, 2002
Put it like this King Dubb. I've been doing this for many years. You have much, much, much potential. You should save up money, memorize your lyrics, get current beats, and you will be on top of ya game. You just need to put your time/effort into your project, don't post your music for people to judge, wait until everything is mastered then put out. For ex., an A&R could hear it now, judge it, and be like he sucks, then you actually do your cd with the master drop on it, they wouldn't want to listen to it. They'll think if it was weak then, then it's weak now. I like it on a b*llsh*ttin aspect, but the wrong person might get the wrong idea, never put your unfinished work out there. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!!!

>>da chronicles.. im not happy how it sounds (like a loop that repeats over an over) but its done from FLStudio 4, and i take the loops into Acid Pro 4 to loop them.. some loops repeat better than others, meaning they loop into eachother smoother so it doesnt sound choppy.. i cant wait untill i get the funds to work with real equipment.. but aight, thanks for peepin

>>CALICO, damn dogg.. thanks for the feedback, i see where youre comin from, thats some good advice. once i get the money i know ive got ideas for days and plan to hook up some quality music.. so thanks for checkin my shit out, and totally good lookin on your advice man, i feel the same way, i just dont pride myself on my music.. so i dont take it so serious, but with responses like this, ima put in more time on my material..

aight.. peace 1

Apr 23, 2003
yeah.. your beat loop has a gap.. it's like skipping..

i think you just looped it at the wrong point .. in other words, your timing is off..

only thing i noticed about you is that you have the same style on everything you've been dropping lately..

i don't know.. try to switch it up...

as for the content.. you can be more creative with it.. this is straight forward.. i don't know.. try to write a little more imagery..

"until my death do us part..
i got the gas you got the spark, we pull eachother out of the dark//" ~ you..

you could've flipped that way better.. like.. "until death do us part, i got the fuel for you to spark, & even if we crash, we can smash up out of the dark"

or whatever.. i don't know.. peace.

hrm, sure dood.. my timings fine, the loop i made dont repeat well in the program, and im pleased with the way i write, its done with consideration of the way I spit my shit..and my style is my style, im not trying to drop differently, im trying to drop my way. but peace out