dedicated to those in my corner.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
your a true homie regarding you in the realist way/you stay in my memory things like that would never fade/i mention you when the thought comes to me in my daily living/your doing your thing and me i'm still breathing/growin up we took our spereate paths/even though old jokes come up i still gotta laugh/even so we're still connected- in my heart you never left it/i know you still pray for me for the things i regreted/you show me another side of life that's different from mine/sumthing for me to work on - i'll work through it in time/your the side of me that lives inside/while on the outside it might be sumthing that i hide/depending on my surroundings but thats just my foundings/when life feels hectic you give me the grounding/we meet eye to eye depending on whut's givin/but you worry about me based on the days i was sin'n and my world was spin'n/whut can i say it's a hurdle i actually overcame/but the risiduals are still there and things their not the same/i wonder whut you think of me when they mention my name?/do you still think about the times when it was all fun and games?/i do to me we're still young at heart/we share the same childhood for that we would never part/glad you was there with me when i got my start/when you was b ballin and i was messin with art/no matter whut ama keep it real/wether i'm ryhmen about how i feel your always gonna know the deal/i call you when i have the heart to reach out/you remain in my corner with luv without a doubt/when life feels like a bad dream and i get into bad things you equalize my nature tellin me how it seems/our minds meet we share the same wireing/i know you'll be there for me when i get married next to me for the signing/times have changed people in our lifes have moved on to better things/but i luv the joy it brings knowing things are good for them while their covering/more ground/but i found our lives move on to more independence/sumtimes it seems like life is really a sentence/waiting to be wrote/till you find the barings to live by that note/sumtimes i put it in ryhmes/line for line comin with realism/as i put it in writing with truth and then sum...