DECOY VERSES FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Decoy said:
i just aint tryna put in work on alot of these so called albums that will never be put out by alot of these internet rappers...if you down about your music, and your serious hit me up...if you some kid fuckin around on his computer dont bother...
I feel you homie....thats the only reason I'll ever charge for beats...when I make music..I dont ever think about the money I could be possibily getting for a beat...Im thinking about how much I love making music....I would love to just give out my beats to people knowing it would get heard by alot of people and used correctly but at the same time theres too many muthafuckas thinking they can rap and just doing it for fun over the internet...and these people come to me expecting me to give them beats...like Im just gonna give away this music I create 100% from the heart...

Apr 25, 2002
ay decoy,i feel you bout these albums that never happen,im not sayin bust for anybody/everybody....chop it up for a minute see what there tryna do,do they got songs done?,do they go to an actual studio?,do they got a plan?,listen to audio,if they rap like king george back in the 80's then most likely they aint puttin shit out.if you can dig it then its worth it....