DECOY VERSES FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
nobody wants you on there shit jerk!!!

LOL...hit me up...might be in the yoc this weekend..ill slide thru and let you here the new Mac Dre cd.

Apr 25, 2002
To be honest with you homie, for a artist with no album out at this time and no real major recognition or name, 125$ for a verse, 75$ for a hook is crazy........Put out the album first, see what the publics response is, then set your price because right now I doubt you will get 125$ a verse out of anyone that knows anything about the music industry.

Don't take it the wrong way, i'm only being real.

One Luv

Apr 25, 2002
Another thing pimp, the album cover and Title should be reconsidered, in the long run it's going to hurt your sales. The average persons going to overlook your album based on the cover and the title, it has no creative standout, to me anyways.

my 2cents

M

MrFreeze

triplegold said:
thats outragis

u might as well do verses free tell make a name for ur self
and the hater of the year is...TRIPLESALTY! shit man PLEASE do us all a favor and kill yourself. you have never said anything positive or constructive all you do is make stupid ass comments like that one^. and heres a quick spelling lesson-OUTRAGEOUS...dumbfuck. and the cover and name are already a done deal couzin jiggz so thanks for the comment but were gonna take our chances with this one.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
aight if yall really think i'm chargin too much i'll do 3 free verses for the first 3 that hit me on my email...thanks for your opinion jiggz...i never take nothin said in a negative way...its all gravy...now if yall dont wanna pay that much...theres not mouch more i can cut it down too..lol

Apr 25, 2002
your raw decoy but honestly thats a little steep for the level your on.125 a verse aint bad if you got an abum out thats doin something.with that price you might sell a couple to cats who dont know any better but if you give away verses for free at this time it helps you in the long run.for every 2 deals you make you could jump on 5 albums for free,no money but wider exposure so when your album pushes units and your on a gang of other albums you can charge that price or more,dont take this as hatin cus its far from.125 a verse sounds good to you rigfht now ,you might sell a few verses before the year but if your dishin free ones you can possibly be on a dozen albums before the year,it pays off in the end,bigger name,bigger prices....

Apr 25, 2002
FREE... now you better not be sleepin folks!!!! WAKE THE FUCK.... shit ... watch now everyone will be hittin you up cuz they juss freeloaders....no one wants to pay in this game no more..... no one thinks your worth 125 but they think your free.... whatever homie.. get your name out....

Apr 25, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
FREE... now you better not be sleepin folks!!!! WAKE THE FUCK.... shit ... watch now everyone will be hittin you up cuz they juss freeloaders....no one wants to pay in this game no more..... no one thinks your worth 125 but they think your free.... whatever homie.. get your name out....
your 15 years old pimp,you think its just write a flow and spit to a beat.thats coo but if you wanna make $$ you gotta start think before you act.decoy got flow but that dont mean he able to start chargin.when you buy a feature for your album your in a way buying some of the artists fan base.if you dont got a fan base then your not worth $$.are you gonna pay mac dre a g to spit on your shit or joe blow at the liqour sto.even if joe blow gots hella spit,you think hes the best,he aint got no resume,are you gonna pay him the cash,some knuckleheads might.im not sayin decoys mouthpiece aint worth 125,but its not how tight some one can rhyme,its how there feature is gonna benifit you.if you got money to fuck off then its gravy,but if your strugglin then thats not a wise decision,im sure decoy feels me,its not disrespect,its reality....

and as far as the "freeloaders" responce....
let decoy do 10 features for free,thats gonna be 10 albums hes on and 10 different fan bases,then the moneys waitin for you....your not gonna understand pimp,i been writin my own raps since i was 12 back in '92,i soaked game,i seen what people do wrong,i see people gettin money hungry and want the cash fast but you gotta get a nice resume first before you think about the 200 dollar verses....you'll learn pimp....

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
foul mouth is right...took me a min after his last post for that ta hit me....i just aint tryna put in work on alot of these so called albums that will never be put out by alot of these internet rappers...if you down about your music, and your serious hit me up...if you some kid fuckin around on his computer dont bother...