DECEMBER 16th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
damn do I get a "birthday" pass? I'll be turning 20 the day before all this, and HOPEFULLY my ass can make it to this... but is there gonna be an age limit and shit? 'cause I'mma be pissed if it's 21 and older....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Too bad buddy

ConnDemned said:
damn do I get a "birthday" pass? I'll be turning 20 the day before all this, and HOPEFULLY my ass can make it to this... but is there gonna be an age limit and shit? 'cause I'mma be pissed if it's 21 and older....
They are real strict with the ID at Browne's but I will be trying to do an all ages event before 2003 so stay tuned.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I've had several shows at Browne's and I'm proud to say that noone has gotten into a fight and we always pack it. But if you scared we can reschedule you at another performance.
In fact, there have only been 4 fights out of all the shows I throw and no gun play ever.
So you let me know before these fliers come out.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
LadyInsane said:
Man I'm not scared........I was just askin cuz last time I was thare nothin but sherm heads was thare actin crazy........But I'm always down to rock the mic!
I swear some people get a chance and just straight blow it. I take it that you don't want to perform when you sitting here trying to tear down my advertising for the show.
I don't when the last time you went there but Browne's was closed for a minute and has reopened.
But noone is putting a gun to your head. In fact, I'm just gonna hold off on having you perform until we find you a be spot that you feel comfortable at to get down.

Nov 8, 2002
Look, Thare is drama everywhare you go, I just happened to be thare on a night when that place was experiencing it..... It's been a while since I've been thare.....I understand that since then they shut~down shop, re~did it and re~opened it! I wasn't tryin to pull down your advertising. I grew up on the hill...I'm not scared of my own home, I do want to perform but that's cool if you don't want me thare!