death threatz???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
on northern-ridaz.com under the coming soon section it says x-raided and some other guy (i couldnt make out what the name was) has a new cd coming out, does anyone know anything about this?

Jun 21, 2004
this is an X-Raided and No Love presents album... the C-Way Muzicc camp is on it and there are definitely some bangers on there! Buying this will help support X and No Love, and is released through Gangway on May 17th... BUY IT!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^and....why would he be if its a presents album???? He is is using his name to promote the album which means he does not have to be on there. he is presenting some of his other artists to you and by using his name is letting you know that X thinks is worthy of having his name back it.

Jun 21, 2004
xraidedloc831 said:
^^^and....why would he be if its a presents album???? He is is using his name to promote the album which means he does not have to be on there. he is presenting some of his other artists to you and by using his name is letting you know that X thinks is worthy of having his name back it.
Exactly... I tried to make that clear to everyone. We're not trying to deceive anyone here.

Apr 6, 2004
Yeah, I feel you, it's just been a minute since some new Raided drop. But either way, folks may have skill, but the stable is never as good as the boss, and I want to hear the OG.

May 22, 2003
Who does all the beats? G-Macc?

Lyrical octane was fire, if DT is anything like this, I'll like it fa sheeze. Plus i see Yun-Gun, Fury & Bigg Spank are on it as well so it's a must have for me.