Dear NFL, Lets ditch the pink accessories already

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I want you both or who ever hates this beast cancer awareness month supported by the NFL to revisit this topic when you lose someone to cancer.... Like Your Mother.

aint nothing wrong with the pink for a great cause. Get over it.

1000% agree...hope anybody who says otherwise never has to deal with a female in their lives affected by it,otherwise youd have a completly different view of the topic

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
He's saying he hopes no one has to deal with it, not that he hopes your bitch gets it...

Step your reading comprehension game up pinsiotti

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
its for a good cause, wtf is everybody talkin bout! awareness u dumb fucc! until it happens around your family or somebody you know, dont be a dicchead, its not bothering the players.

Dec 9, 2005
The apparel that the players & coaches wear are auctioned off by the NFL with the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
not the tradition of the game.
It's interesting you say that because the astronomical amounts of money they pay these athletes, the unnecessary rule changes that benefit only the corporations long term monetary goals, the globalized commercialization of their apparel, and the athletes god-like status isn't a tradition, either.

A whole month of wearing pink gloves on national TV isn't going to gay anyone enough to turn queer after watching grown men in tight pads fucking bump into each other anymore than the men in tight pads bumping into each other will.

I wear my ribbon proudly and in a place where all can see it because I care for women and understand that for them breast cancer is one of the most psychologically damaging types of cancer for a woman to contract.

Sure, selling the pink merch is a marketing ploy, but it does benefit both the foundation upon purchase and whoever might derive some kind of inspiration from seeing somebody else support it. That's how I became involved in the foundation.