Dear Everyone,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2002
This isn't a popularity contest. If you have more posts about Tech then most people, it doesn't make you much cooler.. it means you have more time on your hands, or you've been a fan longer and have heard it all already. I just hate how when people make a thread about something that's been talked about before, people just clown on them and say "How many times must this be posted?". Hey assholes... I try to put new people on to Tech every day, and by chance they may wander onto this board to see what this cat's all about. They may not know anything about Tech, other than "my boy showed me a few tracks and I wanna hear more." Good God, I bump the N9ne just as much as half of you, and probably have done so longer.. but u make us Tech fans look like assholes because you treat newbies like fuckin idiots. I bet he'd rather have new fans on here talkin bout "What else can I hear?!?" than "new tech news only" from the vets on here. Ive been on here since it was the 91siccness, but lost track of shit, and eventually came back, changing my name cause it was so lame because I was a little ass dude back then! Been readin this shit for a while though..

This Tech shit is spreading like a virus.. so be patient and let this shit happen. Ignore a post called "What's your favorite Tech song?" rather than saying how many times its already been posted. I'm telling you.. THERE'S A NEW TECH N9NE FAN EVERY DAY, let them see what this Strange shit's all about! When u think a board is going downhill, it may just mean that ur favorite artist's on the come up!

NO DISRESPECT to all yinz out there who've been around, rep tech to the fullest, really do know what you're talkin about, and do make this board a better place. You are the ROOTS to this movement, but don't be afraid to let the branches grow!

Just lookin out for these newbie TECHNICIANS, because they're there!
Know what I'm thizzin?

Mar 16, 2005
P-Kay said:
This isn't a popularity contest. If you have more posts about Tech then most people, it doesn't make you much cooler.. it means you have more time on your hands, or you've been a fan longer and have heard it all already. I just hate how when people make a thread about something that's been talked about before, people just clown on them and say "How many times must this be posted?". Hey assholes... I try to put new people on to Tech every day, and by chance they may wander onto this board to see what this cat's all about. They may not know anything about Tech, other than "my boy showed me a few tracks and I wanna hear more." Good God, I bump the N9ne just as much as half of you, and probably have done so longer.. but u make us Tech fans look like assholes because you treat newbies like fuckin idiots. I bet he'd rather have new fans on here talkin bout "What else can I hear?!?" than "new tech news only" from the vets on here. Ive been on here since it was the 91siccness, but lost track of shit, and eventually came back, changing my name cause it was so lame because I was a little ass dude back then! Been readin this shit for a while though..

This Tech shit is spreading like a virus.. so be patient and let this shit happen. Ignore a post called "What's your favorite Tech song?" rather than saying how many times its already been posted. I'm telling you.. THERE'S A NEW TECH N9NE FAN EVERY DAY, let them see what this Strange shit's all about! When u think a board is going downhill, it may just mean that ur favorite artist's on the come up!

NO DISRESPECT to all yinz out there who've been around, rep tech to the fullest, really do know what you're talkin about, and do make this board a better place. You are the ROOTS to this movement, but don't be afraid to let the branches grow!

Know what I'm thizzin?

ok I feel you and all, but that is why mesage boards have these cool things called "search"

It only sucks hearing all the time because in the same amount of time it takes to type thier message they could have already found the answer.

Aug 22, 2005
thascary1 said:
ok I feel you and all, but that is why mesage boards have these cool things called "search"

It only sucks hearing all the time because in the same amount of time it takes to type thier message they could have already found the answer.
COOL, HEY BY THE WAY FUCK THE DONKEYS!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
It means that I have a job and other things to do rather than be here all the time talking shit.
yea i dont have a job....

Should I make a board about how many posts I have too?
no but you can try and be like me and...MAKE A POST!...maybe not a board...

139 and counting!!!
im raising your post count...just like I did for Midwest785...and all the others that are my followers..

you should be thanking me! soon you'll be able to think your getting some pussy....

think...that is...

Oct 20, 2003
P-Kay said:

Know what I'm thizzin?
agreed, good post.....and yes newbs should use the search function but that doesnt mean everyone has to be GRADE A ASSHOLES either.

Feb 4, 2006
Being respectful and kind does'nt have anything to do with how many post you have. I think in many cases, being a vet. doesn't have to do with how many post you have.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
JLMACN said:
yea i dont have a job....

no but you can try and be like me and...MAKE A POST!...maybe not a board...

im raising your post count...just like I did for Midwest785...and all the others that are my followers..

you should be thanking me! soon you'll be able to think your getting some pussy....

think...that is...

Look here lil technician my lil groupie ho some how you always seem to get it twisted dont ya... You really act like you be doin shit on here! The rest these cats really be ridin yo nutz to but i guess thats what chu into.. lol :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.