Dealing wit compulsive liars.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
how da fuc y'all deal with compulsive liars? ya know the type that keep on lying about just about every single thing. obviously they have some self-esteem problems, this dude i work with keeps lying about every single thing to the supervisor, from the mess at the lunch room to a broken xerox machine, i mean this mothafucka blames everything on me.

i ain't really the type of person to put people on blast.
but he really hate me on a personal level n its startin to affect my work.
n quitting aint an option..

suggestions?

Aug 6, 2006
catch that foo while he's makin shit up about u and then pop out the cutz and be like "what did you say??" and look him right in the eye. he will then do one of 2 things:
-tell the truth about whatever he was lieing about or...
-he will get defensive/irritated/startled. if so then pop him in the nose

Sep 15, 2006
www.myspace.com
Don't get into no bitch ass gossip bullshit. Just get at dude. Let "Dudley Do Right" know he needs to shut the fuck up! And mind his own business...

I got fired for similar circumstances. Mother fucker started playing games and shit... Gossiping like a little bitch. I was going to come back with a lead pipe, but I ended up with a Kick ass job, so I just thanked God and kept it movin.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
ive never been able to call out a compulsive liar like that...in the workplace....for some weird ass reason....even tho i know they know that i know they lying...this chick i used to work with was and is a compulsive liar and she would tell everyone at work a different version of whatever bullshit story she had in rotation...but i could never say like, bitch i know u a damn liar...i would only just be like, didnt you say this instead of that?? type shit....and she would completely deny everything...its annoying and kinda scary cuz i seriously think these fuckers believe they own damn lies...

Jan 4, 2006
fuckers believe they own damn lies...
i got a friend like this. he could buy something for $1 but to sound tighter he will say he got it for 90 cents. no matter the circumstance he is lying, HE cant be stopped. we even made a "wolf jar" where everytime he was lying we wrote the lie on the jar and tried to get him to put money in. even that didnt work. compulsive liars cant be stopped. he doesnt even sell wolf tickets no more we say he sells floor seats and backstage passes, cuz the lying is so bad.

Apr 13, 2007
lol i cant stand ppl like that. if hes a compulsive liar. even if u confront him hes still gonna lie about lying. them ppl never admitt to shit. there was some retard where i used to work at who lied about EVERYTHING. everyone knew he would lie and confront him about it but instead he would make up more lies about how hes not lying. it just goes on and on. beat his ass. out of work ofcourse.

i got a friend like this. he could buy something for $1 but to sound tighter he will say he got it for 90 cents. no matter the circumstance he is lying, HE cant be stopped. we even made a "wolf jar" where everytime he was lying we wrote the lie on the jar and tried to get him to put money in. even that didnt work. compulsive liars cant be stopped. he doesnt even sell wolf tickets no more we say he sells floor seats and backstage passes, cuz the lying is so bad.
lol yeap. they actually believe wut they say sometimes. its a never ending story.