Deadly Deuce, S.S.P., Pimp Playa Hustlas...For Sale.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
I see that you have the South Side Posse - Ghetto Soldiers in every pic but dont have it up for auction, would you sell that cd and for how much?

Could you maybe PM me on a price if you are interested in selling it.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
My copy of Pimp Playa Hustlas doesn't have the sloppy writing that says "Big Ol Pimps" on the CD like it does on the cover. I noticed yours does. What's the deal with that? Am I rockin an OG, or is he?

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
satherp5 said:
My copy of Pimp Playa Hustlas doesn't have the sloppy writing that says "Big Ol Pimps" on the CD like it does on the cover. I noticed yours does. What's the deal with that? Am I rockin an OG, or is he?

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS ONE THAT DOESNT HAVE THE BIG OL PIMPS WORDING ON THE CD AS WELL, I AM SURE THAT THE ONE WITHOUT THE EXTRA BIG OL PIMPS IS THE OG.

Jan 6, 2003
Damn, is that Organized Rhyme at 71 dollars already? I got my CD off ebay for $15 2 years ago and the vinyl version for $10 dollars. I am impressed by the increased demand for this CD and not to forget the amount of money that people are willing to pay for it.
It's a dope album, though.

Dec 1, 2004
I have both version of this Pimp Playa Hustlas and the 1 i have for sale on Ebay right now, i bought it long long years ago and it look more professionally made than the other one by the way...and i never hear anything about a re-release of that Pimp Playa Hustlas.