Dead Wrestlers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
i just watched this video and made an observation...while its always been apparent that wrestlers die of heart problems and drug overdoses, has it been noticed that a good portion of them die in florida? no conspiracy theory or anything, but shit, if i were a wrestler i would stay the hell out of florida...seems that damn near every wrestler in this tribute video died there...crazy....i kinda wanna wish for hogan to be next, but then ill feel bad if it actually happens.

Nov 10, 2006
a good portion of them die in florida? no conspiracy theory or anything, but shit, if i were a wrestler i would stay the hell ]

A lot of guys move there because the airport has so many flights. Being on the road so much, if they live by a lesser airport, it could waste a day off of travel just getting home.

Dec 30, 2003
^yea 2nd that...

i remember meeting crash holly wen i was younger.. he came to a wrestling show .. im pretty sure it was at san leandro high.... it was pretty cool..