Dead bodies EVERYWHERE....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What gets our people killed more?

• Total voters
May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
:dead: What the fuck are all these crazy ass talibanner wanna be mutha fuckers doin? Yesterday they found a dead body behind the Jack in the Box, in PITTSBURG. Last night it was a double 187 in RICHMOND. Shit they talkin about declaring a state of EMERGENCY in The RICH. How the fuck is we suppose to make our loot if y'all keep gettin the National Gaurd called.Just cuz some sucka ass nigga probably fucked yo bitch(she was a slut from the gates),or you WEAK ass niggaz wit NO hustle keep robbin the next man.That ai'nt no hustle that is fuckin bitchmade, shithead, pussy faggot style.MIKE J, I SEE YOU, LIL BITCH ....'Catch you slippen and you owe me, so I'm takin what's mine.I'm that Bad Ass Bitch who put a gun to yo spine....' "LADY BOSS"Killing is not a game,it's neccesary to the way of life.Who you kill don't matter ,it's why you kill em.Yup & O boy.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you forgot to put fuckers cuttin in line at those long ass jack in the box lines at 1 in the morning...i had to regulate,dont be comin in between me and my cury fries bitches!!!!

Jun 13, 2005
Lady Boss said:
:dead: What the fuck are all these crazy ass talibanner wanna be mutha fuckers doin? Yesterday they found a dead body behind the Jack in the Box, in PITTSBURG. Last night it was a double 187 in RICHMOND. Shit they talkin about declaring a state of EMERGENCY in The RICH. How the fuck is we suppose to make our loot if y'all keep gettin the National Gaurd called.Just cuz some sucka ass nigga probably fucked yo bitch(she was a slut from the gates),or you WEAK ass niggaz wit NO hustle keep robbin the next man.That ai'nt no hustle that is fuckin bitchmade, shithead, pussy faggot style.MIKE J, I SEE YOU, LIL BITCH ....'Catch you slippen and you owe me, so I'm takin what's mine.I'm that Bad Ass Bitch who put a gun to yo spine....' "LADY BOSS"Killing is not a game,it's neccesary to the way of life.Who you kill don't matter ,it's why you kill em.Yup & O boy.
looks like an advertisemnet for gay pride

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
what the fuck is up with all these gay-ass threads? that clown from sac talking about 'we roll 20 scrapers deep slapping squares" dude waning everyone to 'talk about some thug shit' and now this? who the fuck are these people????

Aug 20, 2004
Lady Boss...you dont need to come on here actin all tough...believe it or not...no one gives a hot shit...so cut the crap and the chill with the Menace II Society speal....

May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Everyone who recognized me GOOD or BAD,1 LOVE to ya.HA HA & ya u right I ain't no fuckin peasant. I guess thats just me.NO one said any thing about being a thug either,just another ruffneck chick tryin to make ends stick,thanks for the compliments though.

Jan 19, 2003
Lady Boss said:
What the fuck are all these crazy ass talibanner wanna be mutha fuckers doin? How the fuck is we suppose to make our loot if y'all keep gettin the National Gaurd called.Just cuz some sucka ass nigga probably fucked yo bitch
Lady Boss said:
Killing is not a game,it's neccesary to the way of life.Who you kill don't matter ,it's why you kill em.Yup & O boy.
I dont understand wtf ur tryin to say?

Aug 20, 2004
Lady Boss said:
Everyone who recognized me GOOD or BAD,1 LOVE to ya.HA HA & ya u right I ain't no fuckin peasant. I guess thats just me.NO one said any thing about being a thug either,just another ruffneck chick tryin to make ends stick,thanks for the compliments though.
How many times a day does your pimp slap you?Well,tell him to smack you once for me... :)