Dead baby jokes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
How did the dead baby cross the road? stapled to the chicken. Whats worse then a garbage bin full of dead babies? The baby at the bottom trying to eat his way out.

i know alot will like this thread. kinda gose with the place.
so lets here what yall got.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Neither of those jokes...were funny. At all. Not even in an objective, best hopes...kinda way.

Try moma jokes; people can at least relate to those. For instance:

Your mama got so many stretch marks that she's gotta screw her underwear on.
Or:
Your mama got 3 teeth: one in her mouth and two in her pocket.
Or:
Your mamas so damn fat that when I walked around her, I got lost.

Juss tryn to help ya generate ideas

Kabol

Nov 9, 2003
what's the difference between a ferrari and a pile of dead babies? I don't have a a ferrari in my garage

not a dead baby joke but it's funny:

what's the best thing about havin sex with 28 year olds?
there's 20 of em

Jun 17, 2004
poet said:
Neither of those jokes...were funny. At all. Not even in an objective, best hopes...kinda way.

Try moma jokes; people can at least relate to those. For instance:

Your mama got so many stretch marks that she's gotta screw her underwear on.
Or:
Your mama got 3 teeth: one in her mouth and two in her pocket.
Or:
Your mamas so damn fat that when I walked around her, I got lost.

Juss tryn to help ya generate ideas

Kabol
you's a fool^^^ this is siccmade bitch, not elementry school. that shti wasnt even funny.

the thing abotu dead baby joke is they so fuckin wrong that they are funny, like shit brotha lynch raps about ya kno?

....Whats the only bad thing about eatin a pussy thats not hairy? puttin the diaper back on.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Bitch?

J-Funk said:
you's a fool^^^ this is siccmade bitch...
THIS IS KABOL, BITCH! FUCK YOU!

1st, I was clownin :dead: Second, fuck your elementary school haha. 3rd, in all honesty, I don't think you have the slightest idea what the fuck Lynch raps about :devious:
& I am out.

Kabol, JN.

Mar 7, 2004
fuck lets just here some jokes.oh and poet those jokes were kinda gay. i meen speaking on mine and all. naw just clownin. anyway fuck i know yall got some more out there. even the mama jokes. i just wanna laugh shit.