de la hoya vs mosley 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

sucka_free

LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW! Five-time world champion Oscar De La Hoya wants revenge against Sugar Shane Mosley when they face each other in this years much anticipated rematch. The world super welterweight championship will be televised by HBO PPV.

Is going down september 13th!!!!!!I GOT MY $$$$$ ON MOSLEY

May 17, 2002
people seem to forget that mosly is the only person to actually beat dlh. trinidad won, but its questionable, but shanes victory wasnt. and mosly has only lost to one person and that person just had his number. i think its still close too call, but ill go with mosely, dlh has been looking like a downsloap vet.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Sicc_Wit_It said:
I'll be gettin' this f'sho. Might even put a lil' money on Mosley usin' the profit I'ma make with the door charge.
How much you wanna put on the line?

I never thought Mosley won the first fight.
It was split even at the very least.... But hey, it was a close fight unlike the schoolin the golden one gave Tito....

I pick Oscar on this one for sure.
Main reason is that a lot of you have failed to see why Shane gave Oscar a tough time the first time around.
Oscar fought Shane's fight. He fought a faster guy, toe to toe.
And that favored Shane big time....
Oscar took the early rounds but Shane out boxed him in the later rounds. Shane made the adjustments necessary to pull it off.
Big mistake for Oscar cuz he fought the same fight in all the rounds. This time Oscar will box Shane, you will all see the big ass difference this is gonna make.
Forrest beat Shane with the jab, and Oscar will do the same....

I pick De La Hoya by decision.
Don't rule a KO out, as Oscar has added his right hand to his arsenal....