DE in Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2002
The nickatina show featuring DE in portland was awesome! I gotta say DE you put on a damn good live show and make a great MC (in both senses of the word hehe). I liked Lilla D'Mone alot too and am anxious to hear some stuff from her soon. She kind of has an Alicia Keys type quality to her (in looks and dimeanor), voice does not compare :p. but still a very excellent singer and songwriter. I would like to see you in WA some time, Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle maybe. It's actually quicker to get to portland from where I live but seeing artists in WA just gives it more of a home feeling ;). Anyways just complementing on a great show!

D

DizGusT

Damn Cranky, Ur One Mean Muthafucka Man... U ain't Gots 2 Hate On Knowem Just Becuase He's New Dawg, Fuck You!

Apr 25, 2002
Hey motherfuckers, get off my fuckin' back.....it was the pencil drawn eyebrow flame motherfucker strikin' again....he posted a faggoty comment after the Knowem's post. The fag deleted his post after I said that shit. FUCK OFF.......

Apr 25, 2002
Dude even posted his fuckin' fag ass picture again. I wasn't even talkin' to Knowem. My fault on fuckin' up your post Knowem, welcome to the Siccness......

May 8, 2002
Cranky said:
Hey motherfuckers, get off my fuckin' back.....it was the pencil drawn flame motherfucker strikin' again....he posted a faggoty comment after the Knowem's post. The fag deleted his post after I said that shit. FUCK OFF.......
LOL! That's hella funny Homie

Oct 7, 2002
B-Legit performed... I personally thought he sucked. His mic volume was too low, He didn't do any real crowd interaction, he's fat, He didn't move around too much... cause he's fat, His sidekick was kinda the best part of his show. At least the guy was funny and got some girls to dance on stage, though all you could hear was him doing backround vocal throughout the whole set. Wasn't the best night for legit... but Cool Nutz, Brutha Luv, and Maniak Loc were absolutely amazing, as well as DE, lilla D'Mone and Begee, and of course Nickatina and Equipto were nothing short of flawless!

Apr 25, 2002
DizGusT said:
Damn Cranky, Ur One Mean Muthafucka Man... U ain't Gots 2 Hate On Knowem Just Becuase He's New Dawg, Fuck You!

This is the fuckin' Eyebrow Drawing motherfuckin' flame ass punk bitch in disguise. I've noticed this pansy ass butt dart playin' cupcake postin' his fuckin' picture in other threads. Kick rocks ya fuckin' homo......