DAZ SAYS THE BEEF AIN'T OVER (LINK TO QUOTE INSIDE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
CocaineBlunts said:
post what they said.
Basically, Daz left a post on his website claiming that he called JT at home and was threatening to have "North Richmond" do some shit to JT, and that Telly Mac didn't actually reconcile anything...I'm not on JT's (or anyone's) dick, but if this is true, Daz needs to concentrate on his music more than his fighting, IMHO (listen to THIS IS THE LIFE I LEAD lately? Didn't think so). Didn't Daz learn ANYTHING from Death Row? As for JT, he needs to just keep doing his thing and not let this shit affect his personal life. PEACE!

Jul 20, 2002
CocaineBlunts said:
post what they said.

Originally posted by Dat Nigga Daz
well 2 cut a long story short i heard what Joseph Thomas said about fightin so i call him up personally at (415) 720-**** & I said i aint gone fight u im a blast yo ass cuz im down with north richmond cuzzzzzzz  & then all of sudden he makes some call 2 some people telling them he dont want 2 beef cuz i fucc wit them real north richmond gangsters & when u fucc wit daz u fucc wit north richmond & i just signed tha whole north richmond click comin soon tha compilation "Northside" and i heard Telly Mac said he talked 2 me, that's bullshit i put tha word out on u j.t

May 21, 2003
Fuck Daz

All I ever read about is a new person Daz is dissing. A beef is a beef but damn he must have no fucking friends. Shit he has beef with Ja Rule(well everybody been dissing him), Jayo Felony, Kurupt and Death Row, Jt, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch more people. It's one thing if your on top of the game and dissing haters, but fuck he hasn't made a good cd since he was on death row. It's getting pathetic and annoying.

Feb 19, 2003
Thugs Only said:
R.A.W. (DPG RECORDZ) was better then cd album on deathrow
Yeah, that's about the best thing he's done in recent years (although that DILLINGER & YOUNG GOTTI CD had some cuts as well...)

PEACE!

May 21, 2003
Maybe your right

R.A.W was pretty tight, but it was just unrealesed material from his death row days. The DPG album was sicc so you guys got me there.

But his most recent shit is pretty gay, mediocre at best.

Feb 19, 2003
Re: Maybe your right

W.C.S said:
R.A.W was pretty tight, but it was just unrealesed material from his death row days. The DPG album was sicc so you guys got me there.

But his most recent shit is pretty gay, mediocre at best.
Yeah, and that SoopaFly CD (DAT WHOOPTY WHOOP) was also basically an unreleased Death Row CD, too. PEACE!

May 4, 2002
That new Daz Dilly album "U Know What I'm Throwin Up" is straight heat. He really fucked around and dropped a solid album.

I don't know about all the beefin , but if both keep puttin out quality music , I'll be happy.

Feb 19, 2003
C Marsh said:

Hate to break it to you but all of RAW and a good deal of Dillinger & Young Gotti was Death Row material.
Is that true? Wow...good to know. Thanks. If that's the case, then technically, the only solo work that Daz has done that was actually "new" for its' time was the two CDs he did with JT (LONG BEACH 2 FILLMOE and GAME 4 SALE), his solo THIS IS THE LIFE I LEAD and whatever he did for Kurupt's THE STREETZ IS A MUTHAFUCKA and SPACE BOOGER (production, raps, etc.).

PEACE!

Aug 6, 2002
www.a-wax.net
sav-man said:

Is that true? Wow...good to know. Thanks. If that's the case, then technically, the only solo work that Daz has done that was actually "new" for its' time was the two CDs he did with JT (LONG BEACH 2 FILLMOE and GAME 4 SALE), his solo THIS IS THE LIFE I LEAD and whatever he did for Kurupt's THE STREETZ IS A MUTHAFUCKA and SPACE BOOGER (production, raps, etc.).

PEACE!
Hate to break it to you but that's 100% false don't spread rumors.

RAW was recorded in the bay and was released in the streets then daz started up dpg recordz wit jts help. get the facts stright

Feb 19, 2003
Thugs Only said:

RAW was recorded in the bay and was released in the streets then daz started up dpg recordz wit jts help. get the facts stright
Well hey, you never know who to believe on message boards nowadays. LMFAO! Whatever the truth may be, Daz was stupid for trying to sue JT and then threatening him over the phone and on the internet. It's too bad they couldn't have collaborated more--LONG BEACH 2 FILLMOE and GAME 4 SALE both had some cuts, IMHO.

PEACE!

Yall ever went thru North Richmond. West McDonald Street, savages out there. Went painting out there a few nights ago(check the website if you care) Cats doing curls in the street at 3 in the morn. The cost of living is cheap though. Then again I don't know about hittin HP at any hour (fillmoe a dif story)...LA not too worried. Respecto

Mar 13, 2003
Thugs Only said:

Shut the fuck up you moron. "R.A.W" was originally going to be "Whut it iz" on Death Row Records...that's why fucking Lil C Style, Mac shawn are on the shit, and you can hear the death row instruments with the bad ass analog synths that daz no longer has.

Aug 6, 2002
www.a-wax.net
dawg u talking to the wrong person what this

first off it's the internet chill,

2nd

Mac Shawn is from THE BAY.

and the lil c style song which i belive is called "One Nine" was recorded in the BAY after daz left DEATHROW, and the song was on Longbeach 2 fillmoe with JT THE BIGGA FIGGA NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

and the dillinger & young gotti album was recorded with MIKE DEAN.