Daz dissin Suge and Deathrow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
On his new album....

"I guess the wars on, get your soldiers and let's go to war put in work DEATH ROW even the score"

He also says "Boom boom shots from the tech rang out, another ROW nigga dead that's what i'm talkin about!"

Then on "Run Tha Street" he says "THA ROW and the piru's about to fall DEATH ROW is about to fall"

"A gangsta and a decision was made to have MARION SUGE KNIGHT straight blown away!"

He also disses Suge on "Redrum Galour" saying something about Suge needing a bullet proof vest.

At the end of "Run Tha Street" he says "Diss me if ya'll want to....I'll catch you slippin"

Daz is talking a GANG of shit on this shit. This album is fuckin smashin, I suggest everyone pick this shit up. To those that have heard it, what do you think?

M

MrFreeze

damn i wonder if theres gonna be any retaliation tracks from death row?

May 9, 2002
All this Tuff-Talk got me wonderin when sum shit is gonna pop-off

In real Life

Death Row seems to be All-Talk nowadays, as u can see in how many records they put out since Suge got out!

May 9, 2002
I wanna know if sum real Bangin is gonna go down...cuz even Jermaine Dupri can talk hella shit

But Daz and tha Row have that ''Gangsta'' reputation and im tired of hearin all these Disses (Message Boards included)

lets see If Daz got enough Crip-homiez to start a lil Gang-War
and i dont wanna see all these former Homies beefin over Bullshit
but u Know...either Handle the Funk or let that Shit slide 4Real
dont keep runnin yo mouth if u cant it back up

But the New Datz Shit is Bangin without a doubt

May 3, 2002
Quoted from Damon X, works with Above The Law

"Poor dude, first Suge destroyed one of Daz's bridges to getting a deal with a certain company, now Delmar is on some dry-snitchin'/dirty mackin' internet, I guess this is his only way to exact revenge, cause Suge is always two steps ahead of him. Fools on that forum (which I have not been banned)actually think Daz has pull within that particular street organization.
But I guess this is why the Honorable Minister Farrakhan told 2.5 million Black men at the Million Man March that BLACK FAMILIES should start adopting more kids, cause look what happens, you get foster children like Daz, who doesn't have a proper home structure and lack manhood skills, you become a sherm-head/crack-induced fiend who's budding talent has crashed like the WTC. Damn.....I guess some foster children who become wards of the state, just can't comprehend fiction and non-fiction and turn to illicit narcotics to make sense of their existence, although I have been told that that is really him, I can't understand."

I was fortunate to chill with Suge and chop up some game with him and as much as he hates certain individuals at least I never looked at him the way I looked at Dat Negro Daz. Suge just hates motherfuckers and his reasons make sense to a certain degree, but Delmar......I think he is trying to find ways to keep his name in the public and starting beefs in Hip-Hop is the current trend.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

evil latino said:
Quoted from Damon X, works with Above The Law

"Poor dude, first Suge destroyed one of Daz's bridges to getting a deal with a certain company, now Delmar is on some dry-snitchin'/dirty mackin' internet, I guess this is his only way to exact revenge, cause Suge is always two steps ahead of him. Fools on that forum (which I have not been banned)actually think Daz has pull within that particular street organization.
But I guess this is why the Honorable Minister Farrakhan told 2.5 million Black men at the Million Man March that BLACK FAMILIES should start adopting more kids, cause look what happens, you get foster children like Daz, who doesn't have a proper home structure and lack manhood skills, you become a sherm-head/crack-induced fiend who's budding talent has crashed like the WTC. Damn.....I guess some foster children who become wards of the state, just can't comprehend fiction and non-fiction and turn to illicit narcotics to make sense of their existence, although I have been told that that is really him, I can't understand."

I was fortunate to chill with Suge and chop up some game with him and as much as he hates certain individuals at least I never looked at him the way I looked at Dat Negro Daz. Suge just hates motherfuckers and his reasons make sense to a certain degree, but Delmar......I think he is trying to find ways to keep his name in the public and starting beefs in Hip-Hop is the current trend.
Daz's name is Delmar?

oh coy!

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
man thats funny considering SUGE DISSED HIM FIRST!! so daz dont got the right to defend himself?? fuck that....and at least he has the balls to diss suge, instead of dre takin out his shit on JD....suge been talkin shit bout dre for a gang now and dre NEVER talks it back LOL

Apr 25, 2002
Kurupt isn't an ARTIST on Tha Row...He's V.P.

He's not dropping any albums on Tha Row.

At least Daz has the balls to diss that fat ass Sugar Knight...Suge thinks he's invinceable. No matter who you are, there is always someone bigger and badder.

Now I hope Suge shuts the hell up with his wack ass artists and drop that Crooked I that was supposed to come out years ago.

M

MrFreeze

50916 said:
man thats funny considering SUGE DISSED HIM FIRST!! so daz dont got the right to defend himself?? fuck that....and at least he has the balls to diss suge, instead of dre takin out his shit on JD....suge been talkin shit bout dre for a gang now and dre NEVER talks it back LOL
some one brought this up before and i think i have an idea why dre doesnt diss suge back. first off, suge and death row are selling very little records right now so theres not alot of publicity in dissin them. second, most people on the west coast are not big fans of jd so dissin him will get him alot of support out here. third, suge has proven himself to be violent and unpredictable and if dre's not gonna get any more records sold by doing it then why should he. and last i think dre could care less what suge says because hes gettin paid fat bank while suge's strugglin to sell anything.

May 13, 2002
"I guess the wars on, get your soldiers and let's go to war put in work DEATH ROW even the score"

He also says "Boom boom shots from the tech rang out, another ROW nigga dead that's what i'm talkin about!"

these lines anit even new..i guess hes re using them cuz he said the same shit on Crippin' off of C-BO's enemy of the state. but instead of him saying "death row" and "row" he just says niggah.

May 3, 2002
I believe that you have to be immature if you would like to see something "pop off" in real life.
I also think that this wouldn't be a good "beef" on the mic because it's not like they're able to come up with straight diss songs with funny shit like in the old days, but it seems to me, that if it does happen, it won't stay "wax" and will eventually turn out to be violent.