dayum, 3 g's for 1 cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2006
No, but I think some members are incarcerated. You can find their newer albums easy like 812 Souljaz & Short Capone. I believe this was the first local rap album released in IN. Very limited quanity

I am talking to the seller right now!
alot of local shit from indiana dropped before this

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^Yeah i can name one off top.. Tibbs St. Posse - 1990 'Live From Haughville'. Used to have that tape.. Still got the single 'Haughville USA'. That's some G-Shit too..

U wanna c HydroSTL with that, he's up on his IN shit.

There were two other acts on Dub's Boys recs as well.. same year. Black Micophon Weapon (sampled more bounce to the ounce) & i can't remember.. A soul boogie group too.. i'll get da names,

Mike C - Show Me Da Money

EDIT: back to the discush.. Would like to hear that 812 Faculty cd.. Passed up a few years back one a couple of theirs for dirt cheap.

this album is worth over $5,000 (I wouldnt pay the money, but it is a priceless gem) to me, and i got it original for under $50

then again i got alot of shit for under $40 that goes for over $100 nowadays, these tapes are like crack, no joke

and yes the rappers in this group are either dead, in jail or doing they own thing still, but the 812 group is no more, they where classic when they first came out in jeffersonville supposedly, everyone listened to there shit, and now you cant find a single copy of there cd anywhere, its fucked up!!

I just stumbled on this group way back in the day and im glad i did and copped the shit while it was cheap because wont ever find it again i dont think...

Ruffside Playaz are the ones still doin shit, they sound good still too, props to em!

OH and to let all yall know

the only reason he put it up for 3,000 is because it is probably priceless to him and wants to show people he got it but dont wanna sell it unless sum1 wanna make him rich fast, which would be cool, theres people like that lurking on ebay i seen it

Feb 14, 2004
this album is worth over $5,000 (I wouldnt pay the money, but it is a priceless gem) to me, and i got it original for under $50

then again i got alot of shit for under $40 that goes for over $100 nowadays, these tapes are like crack, no joke

and yes the rappers in this group are either dead, in jail or doing they own thing still, but the 812 group is no more, they where classic when they first came out in jeffersonville supposedly, everyone listened to there shit, and now you cant find a single copy of there cd anywhere, its fucked up!!

I just stumbled on this group way back in the day and im glad i did and copped the shit while it was cheap because wont ever find it again i dont think...

Ruffside Playaz are the ones still doin shit, they sound good still too, props to em!

OH and to let all yall know

the only reason he put it up for 3,000 is because it is probably priceless to him and wants to show people he got it but dont wanna sell it unless sum1 wanna make him rich fast, which would be cool, theres people like that lurking on ebay i seen it
Good info.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
It his...

It's his CD, so he can price it at whatever he want's. If you won't buy it, then coo'. I highly doubt that he gives a fuck about those of us who won't buy it for that price. There is too much time and attention is being spent on something that you can't control in the first place. Why is this even a thread. Who care's? If you like the CD and think that it's too high, write him and talk to him about it. This subject doesn't deserve it's own thread, unless you are trying to front on a person in front of everybody. People are apparently interested in the CD. If people weren't interested in it...this wouldn't be a discussion. He obviously isn't looking for any Low Ball offers, so he made it a high price. If you're not making offers, or aren't interested in buying it...why give a fuck. Believe me, he doesn't give a fuck about what other people think or have to say about it.

Honestly. Lock this thread. It's a waste of time. Really, who's gives a fuck what the next man is doing with his own shit? You shouldn't give a fuck, unless you have an ulterior motive for why you care (Hatin' on the next man). There's enough hating, bickering and backstabbing on this site. When you have a problem or a issue with a person; talk to him on your own. There's no need to create a thread like this, unless you're trying to front on somebody. I don't get the point of this thread. People trying to determine what the next man's price should be. Get out of here with that mess. Don't waste your energy being worried about the next man.

Move on people! There's nothing to see here. It's all bullshit.

P.S. This isn't directed at anybody in particular, so don't go getting all butt hurt. This is my opinion. Basically, quit worrying about others. Do you!

Mar 16, 2005
i forgot about this thread. I did end up finding my and have it in my cd player in my car as we speak. no cover art though, just the disc