dayum, 3 g's for 1 cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2009
never heard of it... but the only way i would spend 3g's on a CD is if it was my own & i was paying to get it pressed up... 3 g's is crazy for 1 CD, no matter hoiw rarre it is... but iguess it all boils down to the consumer & whether they want it that bad.... i know "One Gude Cide" is going for 2,999 on amazon... but that the only other cd i've seen come close to that...again... no way i would break bread

Mar 16, 2005
never heard of it... but the only way i would spend 3g's on a CD is if it was my own & i was paying to get it pressed up... 3 g's is crazy for 1 CD, no matter hoiw rarre it is... but iguess it all boils down to the consumer & whether they want it that bad.... i know "One Gude Cide" is going for 2,999 on amazon... but that the only other cd i've seen come close to that...again... no way i would break bread

fuck wish I could find mine, I'd sell for a quarter of that hahahaha

Jan 6, 2003
How come so many Germans list their CDs with ridiculous prices on ebay? I mean not just this one but there are a few on ebay that list 10-20 semi-rare CDs between $100-300. Is this just to show off that "hey I got these CDs and you don't"?

Jan 30, 2004
How come so many Germans list their CDs with ridiculous prices on ebay? I mean not just this one but there are a few on ebay that list 10-20 semi-rare CDs between $100-300. Is this just to show off that "hey I got these CDs and you don't"?
noticed that too, i THINK they just waiting on offers to come in since cd's don't sell as high as they used to, this way they can let it go for what they want. but ebay takes a bigger percentage with buy it nows don't they?

Jan 27, 2005
well one thing leads to another i guess...seller apply descriptions and other stuff from high-selling sellers, but most of the times in a minor way. It started with "ultra rare and very rare", then they copied using samples and now everybody uses the word "g-funk" even though it might be sounding like eastcoast neither the cd havin one single g-funk sounding track on it.. tryin to make a dollar. What is more scandalous that some do the same here on this message board and at the same time they want to come across legit..this is semi-shady to me.
The high prices result more from other sellers that usually follow the hype and using nutty high prices for attracting people or just beeing unreasonable. Therefore some reasonable prices have to go up aswell..Plus this has a "submbit highest offers" option and i would say right now sellers usually accept a significant lower offer.

Still, i wouldnt pay anything in that area for a cd but to each his own :)

Feb 14, 2004
^Yeah, I think the most I've ever spent on 1 c.d. was around $50.00, and that was for Above the Law's Uncle Sams Curse.

Mar 3, 2006
well one thing leads to another i guess...seller apply descriptions and other stuff from high-selling sellers, but most of the times in a minor way. It started with "ultra rare and very rare", then they copied using samples and now everybody uses the word "g-funk" even though it might be sounding like eastcoast neither the cd havin one single g-funk sounding track on it.. tryin to make a dollar. What is more scandalous that some do the same here on this message board and at the same time they want to come across legit..this is semi-shady to me.
The high prices result more from other sellers that usually follow the hype and using nutty high prices for attracting people or just beeing unreasonable. Therefore some reasonable prices have to go up aswell..Plus this has a "submbit highest offers" option and i would say right now sellers usually accept a significant lower offer.

Still, i wouldnt pay anything in that area for a cd but to each his own :)
...and when they write down artists like Gangsta Dre..C-Bo..Mac Dre... on the items descriptions even if it doesnt have anything to do with, just to sell the shit, man thats pathetic.

Dec 8, 2006
I don't mind people writing g-funk on the titles as its easy for me to find some cool stuff in a search, i usually make my own mind up on a cd anyway. Jus a tag word, i wouldnt use it if it didn't have some g-funk but writing about it in the description is a different thing