Dayton Family-Dayton Dope Ave

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2005
I use to have it before I formatted my computer. As you could guess its not the best of qaulity and has an old school sound to it.

Pretty sure it wasn't a demo tape since it was released by a label. My boy that has his ftp server full of music hasnt been around for a couple months now. Ill see if I can find it again and if I do ill upload it and post the link.

Jan 23, 2006
wait i'm confused they got a song that's called Dayton dope ave and one called dope dayton ave? Dope Dayton Ave is on the What's on my Mind joint. i dont know about the other one. I got dope dayton if you need it.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Untouchable211 said:
it wasn't a demo tape. it was released on cd. and its pretty rare, but not even close to as rare as their first tape from 91.
it originally came out on tape back in the day. the cd version is an official CDR that was put out by Bootleg and sold in a few stores around Flint, in limited numbers. i bought one a few years back

Jun 26, 2005
4sDeuces&Trays said:
it originally came out on tape back in the day. the cd version is an official CDR that was put out by Bootleg and sold in a few stores around Flint, in limited numbers. i bought one a few years back
i thought it originally came out on tape. i knew they had 2 tape only releases. D-Skrilla told me they only had one tape only release, and i knew they had 2.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
rudejude said:
wait i'm confused they got a song that's called Dayton dope ave and one called dope dayton ave? Dope Dayton Ave is on the What's on my Mind joint. i dont know about the other one. I got dope dayton if you need it.
Yeah there's a song called Dope Dayton Ave on What's On My Mind but they also had a E.P. called Dope Dayton Ave that dropped in 91.