DAYM ! ! ! This Money Gang Album "Bang 4 Bread" iz heat.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
I just copped it 3 dayz ago cuz I couldnt find any new shyt that I like just to give this album a try. After listenin' to the whole thing, All I gotta say is itz gotta be the best album ive heard all year which includes "The Jack Artist". Every song is hard and heat. I didnt know much about the nigga Johnny Ca$h but after listenin to him, im pretty damn impress wit this nigga. My favorite song has got to be "Say It" featuring Fed-X and "Thats You, Thats Me". The chemestry wit these 2 niggaz is incredible. It seems like they been doin' music together forever. Just had to make this thread to show luv for this album which seems to be gettin' slept on and go grab it if you aint got it.

Apr 5, 2004
yeah that cd comes hard, personaly i dont think its the best album to come out this year, cuz theres alota good shyt that came out this year better imo, but this cd comes hella hard, and was my moneys worth, i agree wit u they do gota good chemsitry in dis album, i met johny cash b4, hes a real cool humble dude, my favortie songs on dis are "patron-wit mista FAB" , "step step" and "bang fo bread-wit bavgate" if u havent picked this alum up, u should, its worth the money

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
i love that cd...one of my fav..i liked rydah way already and dig his shit but this cd got me likin' jhonny cash aswell...he come heated and am a fan of c a dolla sign now..